1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sims

Feb 7, 2008

1. I bought a MNF from Sims and it was a great transaction. She was prompt in responding to PMs, communicative and accommodating. Also, the faceup and body painting she did on the doll are lovely!

2. I commissioned a faceup for my DragonDoll Ling from Sims and couldn't be happier with it! Communication was great, turnaround time was quick, and overall it was a great transaction. I will definitely commission Sims again for my future dolls. My Ling turned out exactly as I wanted her! Thanks!
      Renee

3. I bought a Nanuri '08 head from Sims and she was a joy to deal with. Communicative and friendly throughout, and kept me bang up to date with everything.

And I adore Nanuri's face-up, painted by Sim's own had. Just beautiful.

Thank you so much, Sims :)

4. Commissioned a partial faceup! Beautiful result, very satisfied!
      A bit on the long side, mostly because of weather, though and I got compensation so no problems there.
      Very great communication, discussed my doll's faceup with me and helped me decide.
      Thanks a lot :D

5. I also commissioned face-up work from Sims on three dolls. Her skills top-notch, and she also has quite a knack for bringing out their personalities. She listened to everything I said, asked a lot of questions about what I wanted, and the final results were awesome. She really brought my dolls to life! Thanks, Sims!!

6. I just traded dolls with Sims and it was a fantastic experience! The doll arrived quickly and has an absolutely gorgeous face up. Great condition. Sims is very friendly and easy to work with. Awesome communicating via PM, she let me know when the doll shipped and when her new one arrived. Thank you so much!

7. Sims bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

8. I commissioned Sims to do a face-up for my Soom Glati. Not only did she do an amazing job, she did the whole thing in under a week! Seriously, it took exactly 7 days to ship the head, do the face-up and ship the head back to me. Fastest DoA transaction EVAH! Thanks so much Sims! :)

9. Sims did a face up on my DragonDoll Ming. The work is lovely and the turn around time was super fast.
      Thanks ever so much :)

10. Sold a head to Sims, she paid quickly and was friendly and understanding when I was unable to ship on the Friday as promised, and instead shipped on the following Monday. She also let me know when the package had arrived. Thank you so much:)

11. Sims did a lovely lovely face up on my multihead Ante. :aheartbea She always had an update for me and I enjoyed talking with her about the faceup. :)
      I absolutely love her delicate brush strokes and eye for detail!

Would definitely commission her again!

The head arrived very carefully packed and in excellent condition!

12. Sims purchased a LTF Bisou girl from me.
      Communication and payment were prompt.
      Would definitely recommend her as a buyer! Thanks and enjoy! :)

13. She bought a pair of soom alk eyes from me, and was always quick with pms and friendly. Paid when asked and told me when the item arrived to her. I would love to work with her agian!

14. I commissened face-ups for my ws LittleFee Ante, the normal face and her sleeping face. Sims did an amazing job. :thumbup

I don't know for sure, but I did a lot of looking at other artist's work when I was looking for a face-up artist and it seems to me that it is harder to get the face-up on a white skin doll to look "right".

Sims did that and more. My Tasha had a personality before her face-up, but now she seems larger than life. :aheartbea I look forward to seeing my future dolls come to life with Sim's talents.

Thanks again Sims. :)

15. I could try and actually sing the praises of Sims, but my voice is really not worthy! Type will suffice
      Sims is a fantastic buyer, wonderful conversation and I am so very excited to have done business with her! thank you!!

16. Sims did the face up for my Soom Galena. I couldn't be happier! The details are amazing. Sims really brought her personality to light. Sims also kept in constant contact, and was sweet enough to discount the service because of a small delay. I'd most certainly do business with her again. :)

17. Sims did the face-up for my Kid Delf Mill, and I couldn't be happier with him. He has SO much personality, she really brought him to life :) There were a series of set-backs along the way due to circumstances beyond the artist's control, and it did end up taking a little longer than I had anticipated, but I was never concerned for my doll's welfare as Sims kept me updated and always answered PM's. She was also kind enough to ship him back for free to compensate. In the end, the wait was worth it because he is just perfect.

18. sims did a pretty darn awesome tattoo for my unoa... she did a really nice job on it, thank you so much, sims!!!

19. Sims purchase a Pukipuki body from me. Her PM's were friendly, payment arrived right on schedule and she let me know when the item arrived. I highly recommend her. Thanks for a smooth and quick transaction.
      -Am

20. I bought two pairs of Littlefee pjs from Sims. Payment was easy through paypal and they arrived well packaged in individual sandwich bags in a mailer envelope. They are well made and my LTF Bisou boy looks super cute in his. Exc; I'm sure my girl will as well when she arrives. Sims is an excellent seller!