1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sims

Feb 7, 2008

1. I was Sims' recipiant in the Pokemon Gijinka swap. She made my girl a wonderful scyther outfit that was absolutely brilliant! She shipped on time, and the outfit was carefully constructed and very imaginative. Thanks so much for a wonderful swap experience!

2. I purchased a LTF outfit from Sims' sales thread and it's beautiful! Very nice craftsmanship, quick shipping, friendly communication. I highly recommend her things if you are thinking of buying from her! :)

3. Sims purchased a LTF Bisou from me - she was awesome to deal with and I thoroughly enjoyed all her communications. I would highly recommend!

4. Sims bought a MNF Luka head from me. Her communication was great and her payment was fast. :) I'd definitely do business with her again.

5. Sims bought my Soom Pyrol Unicenta body. Everything went swimmingly! Sims kept in constant contact. She even warned me there might be a small delay in her final payment (there wasn't), which I appreciate. She let me know when it arrived and was overall very sweet to work with. I'd happily do business with her again. :)

6. Sims participated in my Sleep Over swap.

She sent her partner a nice gift, shipped within the time frame and communication was excellent!

She is welcome to join any of my swaps.

7. Sims purchased a hoodie from me and was completely wonderful to work with! Highly recommended!

8. Sims did a very special commission for me on my ShinyDoll Meefa. She did an absolutely amazing job! My doll is heartbreakingly beautiful! Communication was great and she took extra care packaging up my girl for her return trip. Sims is awesome!

9. Sold a outfit to this person. Paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with.

10. Sims purchased a Dd-Anne Lotus Near from me. She was really friendly and great to deal with. Everything was quick and simple and I would definitely sell to her again. Thanks so much, enjoy!

11. Sims bought a pair of Alk/Yrie wings from me and was very great to work with! I held the item for her for a short time, and she paid exactly when she said she would (even a little earlier than I thought!). She told me when the item arrived, as well. Thanks so much!

12. Sims participated in the Mori Girl Accessory swap that I organised. Sims held good contact through the duration of the swap, shipped good quality items on time and was patient when the items shipped to her were lost in the mail and had to be remade and send again.
      Thanks for participating in the Mori Girl Accessory swap!

13. Sims was in my wa-lolita swap for semi experienced people. she shipped out on time and was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her to any swap leader. ^^

14. Sims participated in my Sock it to me Swap.

Communication was excellent, the outfit she sent was of high quality and she mailed her gift before the deadline.

I recommend her and she's welcome to enter in any of my future swaps!

15. Sims was a participant in my "Pokemon Gijinka" swap. They were a wonderful swapper, who followed all rules, and shipped their package out on time. Their partners were happy with the gifts. As the host, I would be happy to have them in any of my future swap. Outstanding swapper to work with.

16. Sims purchased a rolling head from me. :) paid quickly and let me know when it arrived! thanks so much for your transaction with me! :) Hope you enjoy him/her

17. Sims bought a Seoha from me. Payment was sent very quickly, and excellent communication. Sims was very nice in all her messages, kept me informed when there was a little delay in her payment, and even let me know when the head arrived safely. Thank you so much! :)

18. I sold a wig to Sims, she was always friendly and wonderful in communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the wig arrived.
      I'd not hesitate to do business with her again anytime!

19. Sims bought a SWITCH head from me and was a pleasure doing business with ^___^ Great buyer with great communication and I'd gladly do business with her again! I'd definitely recommended her! :D

20. I sold a doll to Sims and it couldn't have gone any smoother! Good communication and payment was made on time, 100% recommend doing business with them!