1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for siriusstar

May 27, 2008

1. I purchased Dollshe Saint from Siriusstar. This was really pleasant transaction! The doll arrived safely and I'm very happy!
      Positive feedback!

2. I bought a set of soom outfit from siriusstar, wonderful trading as before! Thank you so much!

3. I bought an Iplehouse EID body from Siriusstar. Their communication was great, they provided more pictures for me of the item when asked, and shipped right away! I'm very pleased with our transaction~.
      Thank you again!

4. Another great purchase from Siriusstar! Sold me a skull & horns set for Chalco which I;d been looking for months! Thank you!

5. I bought two head from siriusstar. She was really nice to communicate. Fast shipping and the doll arrived with perfect condition. I was so happy to deal with her. Highly commend~!

6. Another perfect transaction with siriusstar. I bought a doll from her and everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

7. I purchased a Soom doll from siriusstar and he is absolutely gorgeous !!
      Packing was very good and the communication was quick and friendly.
      Thanks so much :)

8. siriusstar bought a Dollshe Pabo head + SA faceplate from me and payment was fast, transaction was smooth and all messages were answere promptly! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with siriusstar again! Thank you so much!

9. Bought an outfit from Siriusstar for my newest boy, came quickly and well packaged. Love it, would deal with again. :)

10. I bought a Soom Quartz CW head from siriusstar! It arrived quickly and was securely packaged! She even included his COA for me! I definitely recommend buying from her as she is patient and is very helpful when you have questions!:)

11. I purchased an Iplehouse Grace head from Siriusstar. Perfect transaction from start to finish, nothing but a pleasant exchange. The head was shipped quickly and was packaged incredibly well! Thank you!

12. I purchased a pair of Soom sandals from Siriusstar.
      Excellent communication and the item arrived really quickly.
      Perfect transaction.
      Thank you.

13. Purchased an Idealian Eden and absolutely love her. Communication was quick and doll was packed and shipped quickly! Siriusstar is very professional and I would be happy to purchase from her anytime. Thank you very much!

14. I said I would be happy to buy from Siriusstar again, so here I go! Purchased a Iplehouse body and am just as pleased as I was with the other purchase! The body was super well packed and shipped very fast. Siriusstar is very nice, quick to reply to mail, and great to do business with. Thank you very much and hope to deal with you again!

15. I purchased a Soom clothing and boot lot from Siriusstar and I am super happy :)
      Everything was as nice as described and it was all shipped fast.
      I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one, thanks so much !

16. I purchased a Soom Aphan outfit from Siriusstar. Excellent communication and thank you for the free eyes!
      Great transaction.
      Thank you!

17. I bought a ws Dollshe Ausley Love from siriusstar and it was (as always) an easy, flawless transaction! She even reassured me when the box was slow, but the weather has been pretty terrible here and yes, it came today! Just as nice as when it left the factory, all original contents and packaging. I would do business again anytime!

18. Purchased a Dollheart pirate 70cm outfit from siriusstar. Great outfit. Thank you.

19. I purchased the DollHeart SD13 size pirate outfit from siriusstar and I'm very happy with the way this high quality set has been kept pristine in original packing and box. The whole box was sent well padded inside a larger shipping carton and arrived fast. Siriusstar handled the sale and shipping efficiently. Thank you, siriusstar!

20. Bought a Aileen Doll Lapis dragon from siriusstar. Super fast shipping and was great to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!