1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for siriusstar

May 27, 2008

1. Siriusstar commissioned me for two faceups, and everything went perfectly. Very nice to deal with, paid promptly, and let me know when the girls arrived back home. I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

2. siriusstar bought a sword from me. Communication was great, payment was super fast, and she's absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

3. Siriusstar bought some handmade books from me. Wonderful buyer, and paid very promptly. Really easy transaction, thanks so much!

4. Sold an outfit to siriusstar, fast payment and easy to deal with. Would definitely do business with again.

5. A wounderful GO partipant. on time payment, friendly, and great communication. <3 Thanks!

6. Siriusstar joined my Chrom split for a major part of the doll. She always paid on time and kept amazing contact.
      Thanks!

7. I recently sold a pair of eyes to siriusstar and she was a great buyer. :) She paid promptly, communication was quick and friendly, and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much! I'd definitely sell to her again. :D

8. siriusstar bought a pair of eyes and a wig from me and I couldn't ask anymore from this transaction. :) The communication was swift, the payment prompt and the buyer friendly.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

9. Siriusstar purchased a wig from me. Our communication went really smoothly. She's very nice and understanding also even let me know when the package arrived! Two thumbs up!

10. Siriusstar participated in my For My Doll group order. Communication was excellent, and she paid quickly. Thanks so much! :D

11. Joline commissioned me for a faceup, body blushing, and slight eye mod on her MA Meisa, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was great with communication and instruction, paid quickly, and she was very excited and positive along the way! ^_^ She is a wonderful person to work with, and I'll be happy to work with her again anytime.

12. siriusstar~ participated in a GO and paid promptly~ definately would participate in a transaction with her again~ A+

13. I just finished a comission for Sirrusstar. I miscalculated on the 1st outfit set, and she was super patient with me, while I made a second set for her. I would not hesistate to deal with her again, and would recommend her to anyone. thanks for your patience!

14. siriusstar commissioned me for 2 faceups including a redo. It was a pleasure working her again and I was happy to help her fix Alasta :). Very smooth transaction and was a lot of fun. Thank you for commissioning me!

15. I joined Siriusstar's Breccia split for the outfit & shoes. Everything went
      great, she contacted me throughout the process: Paid off, shipped, arrival
      and sent my items right away. Wonderful seller to do business with and I
      would of course highly recommend her & join another split if possible XD

Thanks again!!!!!

16. siriusstar bought a couple of wigs from me -- it was a perfect transaction. =^i^= I'd be happy to do business with her again anytime. :D

17. Did another faceup commission for siriusstar, and everything went perfectly as usual. I'm always thrilled to work for her, she's lovely and very reliable. :)

18. I participated in siriusstar's Breccia split (got the hands). Everything went really smoothly, she kept us well informed and was very friendly to deal with. She shipped the hands forward soon after she had received the doll and they arrived fast, safely packed. It was my first split ever and it couldn't have gone better! Thank you so much, once again! :D Definitely recommended~

19. I joined in a split for Breccia run by siriusstar. Great transaction. Excellent communication and fast ship. Thanks so much!

20. Siriusstar was a participant in my tenth Luts group order and she was just as amazing to work with this time around as she's been in the past. Another wonderfully pleasant transaction from beginning to end.

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea