1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sister-of-charity

Jun 19, 2008

1. I had a wonderful transaction with sister_of_charity. I bought a pair of 18mm blue-green acrylic eyes from her, and she's one of the sweetest people I've had the pleasure to deal with here. She's very dedicated to pleasing her customers, and even sent a few surprise gifts! I highly recommend her to anyone thinking of doing business with her. Thanks again! :)

2. Sister-of-Charity bought two shirts from us. Another perfect transaction. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks again!!

3. I just bought a wig from Sister-of-charity and this transaction was just amazing. Communication was super-speedy. The wig arrived very quickly, well packaged and the box was crammed full of cute little gifties! I hope Sister-of-charity has more things to sell that I want, because she really made my day with this transaction.

4. Because I'm good at running Migidoll group orders but not so good at posting timely feedback for my GO members... I'm catching up and thanking everyone that participated in my group order for being so fantastic including Sister-of-charity!

Fast communication and super-fast payment. Thanks so much for making this 3rd Migidoll GO a super success :aheartbea

5. I have just purchased an outfit from Sister-of-charity and the transaction was lovely. The outfit arrived very quickly and all communication was pleasant. Sister-of-charity also included many free gifts that are so cute! I would definitely love love love to do business with again!!

6. Sister-of-charity is an amazing buyer!!! Sold her a pair of Soom jointed hands and she was so patient with me through all my isses, she paid right away and even let me leave them in the mailbox so she could pick them up. Everyone should have such a great buyer!! :D

Thanks again and enjoy those hands! Hopefully I'll get to see them in person on one of your kiddies when we finally have a meet! ;)

7. sister-of-charity bought four fur wigs from me. She was quick with communications and payment, and very friendly! Plus she let me know as soon as her wigs arrived. A great transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

8. Sister-of-Charity bought some MSC from me. Wonderful transaction. Really a doll to deal with, sweet and understanding.

Thank you again so much.

9. I've bought two SD sized candelabras and they arrived very fast looking perfect ^^. Thank you very much :D

10. Sister-of-charity bought a 4D hoodie from me. Everything went very smoothly, communication and payment were promt and it was a very pleasant transaction!

Thank you much, I hope you enjoy the hoodie.

11. Sister-of-charity bought a doll from me. She paid very quickly, kept great communication even after his arrival. Thank you again for adopting the little one.xuan.

12. Super nice! Great buyer! Thanks again!!!!!
      -Melissa

13. Another great transaction with sister-of-charity! Thank you again, it's always a pleasure!

14. Sister-of-charity bought t shirt this time around. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful customer. Thanks again!

15. Sister-of-Charity participated in my third Migidoll group order and be more pleased. Smooth and easy sailing the whole way through with great communication and quick, quick payments. I'd be more than happy to deal with her again~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

16. Sister-of-charity bought an SD shirt this time around. Thanks for another perfect transaction. A+++++ buyer!

17. sister-of-charity took part in my volksGO. she was very sweet and friendly and paid fast with great communication! i would work with her again without a doubt! :)

18. I recently bought a Migidoll Miho from sister-of-charity. The transaction went refreshingly smooth. He arrived quickly, and was exactly as described. She even included a few freebies.
      Sister-of-charity is an A+++++ seller, and I would happily buy from her again!

19. I bought a doll from Sister-Of-Charity, and as usual wonderful to work with :)

20. I bought a doll body from Sister of Charity. The transaction was perfect. She was super nice and easy to deal with. The body was shipped promptly and was well packaged. Thank you again!