1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sister-of-charity

Jun 19, 2008

1. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from Sister-of-charity, She is so amazing to deal with :P The head is perfect, she even sent me his wigs, eyes and some candy.

Will love to deal with her again!

Xoxo

2. Sister-of-Charity bought a LeekeWorld Mihael head.
      Fantastic buyer, good communication and very fast in the payment.
      100% recomended.
      Thank.

3. Pleasure to deal with! Responded quickly and let me know as soon as the hoodie arrived!

4. I bought two boy bodies from Sister-of-charity, and communication was excellent and shipping was spot on. It was a very pleasant experience! Thank you! :)

5. Sold a SSDF body to Sister-of-Charity, easy to communicate with, sent the payment fast and informative.
      Will definitely do business with her again if given the chance :3

6. Bought a latidoll aida head from sister-of-charity - excellent seller, prompt pms, shipped swiftly and beautifully packed. Thanks again!

7. I bought some extra of a doll from sister-of-charity.
      She was very nice and understanding about my wishes.

I waited a lot as she wanted first to sold the whole doll but when she decied to change her mind, she did not forgot my wished and contacted me.
      With her help, I got now something I wanted from a very long time

Thanks^^

8. I bought a Diverse Designs shirt and Raphael pants from sister-of-charity. They were shipped quickly and she had great communication. ^___^

9. Bought a Diverse design shirt from sister-of-charity. Arrived quickly and well packed. Wonderful communication and she even threw in some cute extras.

Would def do business with her again!

10. I bought a shirt from Sister-of-charity.
      She was excellent to communicate with and was a fast shipped. I couldn't be happier with this transaction.

11. Sister-of-charity purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid super quick and had great communication. Thank you again

12. Bought a hoodie from Sister-of-Charity. PMs were kept concise and short, and my package came in less than a week! :) very satisfied!

13. Bought a shirt from sister-of-charity and was very happy. Nice seller, sent item quickly, and well taken care of. Thanks so much!

14. I recently purchased a coat from Sister-of-charity. She was very kind and understanding. Communication was great and she sent the item right away. The coat looked just like it did in the picture and how she described it. She was really sweet and sent me a pack of gum with the coat (^o^). I would definitely recommend buying from her and I myself would buy from her in the future. Thank you!

15. I bought a blue striped long sleeve top from Sister-of-charity. She was great with fast communication and an easy transaction. The item arrived yesterday & was just how it was described in the photo. I even got a gift of gum with the purchase. I would definitely recommend buying from her again. Thank you so much!

16. I purchased a coat from Sister-of-charity. Communication was great and the item was shipped very quickly. I'd definitely order from her again. Thanks!

17. I bought two shirts from sister-of-charity! ^___^ Great communication and shipped out the next day! Another wonderful transaction!

18. I bought a pair of SD Jeans from Sister-of-charity, they arrived quickly! I am so happy, I can't wait to purchase from her in the future!

19. I bought two SD sized shirts from Sister-of-charity - she is a wonderful person to do business with! Communication was great, and the items arrived exceptionally well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks so much!

20. Once again I had a lovely transaction with Sister-of-charity! Four fur wigs were ordered, with great communication and formidable speed of payment. It's always a pleasure to do business with her, and I recommend her to one and all!