1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sistercuervo

Jun 27, 2006

1. Great transaction with sistercuervo! She paid promptly and was a pleasure to work with.:)

Thank you for your purchase!

2. sistercuervo purchased a Sadol Snowflake Set for SD13 Girls from me.
      She was such a pleasant to work with!
      Fast payment, great communication and fast feedback!
      Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction :)

3. Sold a pair of pants to her. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Would definitely do business again :)

4. sistercuervo bought a suit and a sweater from me for SD-13 boys. She paid quickly and was friendly and responsive in PMs. I'd happily engage in future transactions with her. :)

5. Sistercuervo purchased a pair of boots from me. She is a wonderful buyer and a pleasure to deal with :aheartbea

Thank you so much :D

6. sistercuervo bought a wig from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

7. sistercuervo was one of the participants in my latest Dollmore GO. She sent her list on time, made both her GO payment and shipping payment on time. Was wonderful to deal with.

8. wonderful person to sell to - lovely communicator and very nice outcome. I would recommend her highly!

9. [SIZE="-10"]Sistercuervo was a participant in my twelfth Leekeworld group order and we had a very smooth and easy transaction! Communication skills were nothing short of flawless and payments were prompt! Another pleasant transaction completed!

:bcake Thank you for your participation in one of my split orders! :bcake
      [/SIZE]

10. Sistercuervo bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

11. And she's a great seller too! She gave the piece extra packaging JUST to help foil my beastly postman. Fast, perfectly packaged and exactly as described! I'll buy from her anytime!

12. Sistercuervo recently purchased some items from me. She paid quickly and had good communication. Highly Recommended.

13. Sold a pair of wing to Sistercuervo. Patient during the construction process, paid promptly, wonderful communication. All around a great customer. Thanks again! :)

14. Ran a group order with Dream of isis. She paid quickly, answered quickly, and was very pleasant to deal with.

15. Oops! I meant sistercuevo!

16. sistercuevo participated in my Leekeworld GO. She paid quickly, responded quickly and was very pleasant to deal with.

17. Yet another stellar transaction completed!! Sistercuervo was a participant, this time, in my tenth Fairyland group order and as I've said before, was just wonderful to work with. Always lovely to transact with, I can only echo my previous feedback for them and say with pride that nothing at all has changed. :D

Thank you for being such a consistently amazing participant to work with.
      .::&#9829;::.​

18. Always a pleasure!!! Very very patient with the super long wait with the HC GO, fast payment, great communication, couldnt ask for better!!! Thank you so much!!! :)

19. Sistercuervobought a pair of chic line hands from me. An excellent transaction with a great buyer! Thank you & enjoy the hands!

20. Sistercuervo bought a wig from my sales thread. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived -- the transaction went smoothly all the way. Thank you for being a great buyer!