1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for siteblock

Aug 16, 2011

1. I sold a modded Unoa Sist faceplate to her and she was a great buyer, replying and paying promptly.
      Thanks again, siteblock!

2. I sold a Fairyland MNF boy body to siteblock ^^ She was super fast with payment and was extremely considerate.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you again :D

3. I participated in a split with Siteblock and it was a great transaction. Siteblock hosted the split and everything was perfect. Definitely recommend

4. I sold a BATM dress to siteblock and it was a lovely transaction! Fast communication and payment, and siteblock let me know when it arrived. Really a wonderful buyer, thank you!

5. siteblock bought my Trond/kivi outfit. Communication and payment was prompt and she let me know when everything arrived. I would definitely do business with them again! Thank you~

6. I'd join a split for Iple Alberto led by siteblock. The experience was all around fantastic, communication was kept up to date of our items. And even though there was a hiccup in my end, everything turned out well. Thank you so much! :D

7. I just had a lovely and easy transaction with siteblock, who purchased a little Impldoll Koko from me. It was one of those "blink and it's gone" transactions; very quick, instant payment, and away we go. I always love hearing that a doll has made it in one piece as well. Thank you so much!

8. I just sold a dress set to siteblock, the trade was smooth, she paid immediately and communication was very good. thank you very much! :)

9. siteblock bought an Iplehouse Theo head from me on layaway. Payments were made when promised and was a fabulous person to deal with. Great and smooth transaction and would gladly do business with again! Thank you and enjoy!

10. I bought an Iplehouse Eva in ebony from Siteblock. It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Siteblock's communication was prompt and courteous, and she was very helpful about taking some extra pictures I requested while I was making up my mind. The doll was shipped out quickly and was exactly as described, and I'm very happy with her.

I would definitely recommend this seller without hesitation. Siteblock was great to work with! :)

11. Siteblock bought an Iplehouse nYID body from me and it was a great transaction, quick payments and good communication :)

12. I bought a momocolor/momotree 29cm tan body from siteblock! It was super easy and she was super nice!
      She shipped the item very quickly and I was surprised to see it arrive so soon! She answered all my questions and responded in a very timely matter. Overall, I had a pleasant experience.

13. Siteblock bough doll clothing from me, and it was a perfect transaction! Thank you so much :)

14. Siteblock purchased a modded twigling body from me. All went smoothly and they let me know when it arrived. Thank you!

15. siteblock bought my Soom TG Halloween Biweekly, payed fast and let me know when it's arrived, very nice buyer! Would deal with siteblock again! ^^

16. Sold a bunch of clothes to siteblock, wonderful buyer!! Very prompt! Thank you so so so much! :D

17. Siteblock sold a Sugarble Naga to me, and was very pleasant to deal with! Doll shipped promptly, with good communication. Very pleased with this transaction! Thank you so much! :)

18. I did a pair of face-ups for siteblock. She was absolutely lovely to work with and had great communication. I would definitely recommend her! :)

19. I bought a 47cm Obitsu body and and matching head from siteblock. Communication was great, she was gracious enough to let me pay by layaway, and she shipped quickly once I paid off the doll! The doll was well packaged too! Thank you so much!

20. Siteblock bought a modded 4-arm Resinsoul Fei from me and was great to work with. :) They paid promptly and had great communication. Thank you!