1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for siteblock

Aug 16, 2011

1. I bought a Marti Presents Dolls Miukini from siteblock. She shipped promptly, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

2. I bought an outfit from siteblock. She shipped it super fast and it arrived in excellent condition. Communication was great.

Thanks a lot for a smooth transaction.
      Perfect seller.

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a 5Star Kane from siteblock. Siteblock shipped her out quickly and she was arrived in perfect condition. Communication with siteblock was easy and friendly and she responded promptly to all my questions.

I highly recommend siteblock and would gladly buy from her again in the future. A+++ seller!

Thanks for an excellent transaction! :thumbup

4. I bought a Doll Chateau Trista body (k-body-17) from Siteblock on a short layaway. Everything went smoothly and the body arrived today in great condition! I’d definitely do business with Siteblock again. :)

5. I have traded my Iplehouse Yur, Pamela and my SID fantasy Aaliyah for a new HID Bella, sightblock is an amazing trade partner, communication is amazing, quick and definitely trustworthy one of the best transportations I had during my years at this hobby

6. Siteblock bought a pair of Dollmore boots from me, it was a perfect transaction - super friendly communication, fast payment, and I got notified when the items were received. Thank you so much!

7. Positive Transaction

I sold a dress for SD to siteblock and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, payment was instant and I was updated when the package arrived. Great buyer, highly recommend! Thanks!

8. Positive Transaction
      Siteblock purchased my Dollstown 17 year boy body on a layaway payment plan. She always paid on time without any delays. She was great at communicating, and very pleasant to chat with. Very happy the body arrived safely and she let me know even though I had tracking tell me she did receive him. Great person to sell to. Hope we can do it again in future.

9. Positive Transaction

I sold some SD clothes to siteblock in a flawless transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when they arrived. Always a pleasure to work with siteblock! Thanks!

10. I bought a Limhwa girl from siteblock. It was an excellent transaction, but what made it even better was that she contacted after the sale to tell me she'd found the high heel feet. These were not part of the original sale, and I was not expecting them. I think it says a great deal about siteblock as a person that she was willing to go out of her way like this. I really appreciate it, and hope to purchase from her again.

11. siteblock bought some msd clothes from me and it was great transaction, very solid and nice person! thank you!

12. I sold a head to siteblock and the transaction was perfect. I recommand this buyer! Thank you very much :thumbup

13. @siteblock responded to my WTB on the markeplace and allowed me to participate in a partial trade to exchange my FantasiaDoll sleeping Alice head (+ money to make up the difference in base price) in tan for an Iplehouse Isabel head in peach gold resin (she ordered the Iplehouse head + a body during the trade).

She was amazingly prompt and complete in her communications, responding within a day and providing screenshots of updates she received about the order via Iplehouse.

@siteblock notified me when she shipped the Isabel head out and provided me with a tracking number and a confirmation that the head had been sent. She was very understanding and allowed us to postpone shipping out both of the heads for a couple days so that I could get back from a school event.

The head was very carefully packaged with forehead padding, a face protector, and packing foam and arrived very quickly! She also notified me immediately when my FantasiaDoll head arrived to her.

I would definitely participate in trades or buy from her in the future. I would recommend her as a seller to anyone interested in purchasing something from her!

Thank you so much!

#53 americanseamstress, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    14. @siteblock answered my WTB Leekeworld Mikhaila Box thread. Not only was she super nice but communication & shipping were on point. I would for sure do business with her again.

15. siteblock purchased Dollstown boy body, a Dollmore fashion doll and several heads from me, and the deal went great, I'd be happy to deal with siteblock again! :)

16. -Positive Feedback-
      siteblock bought a Soom Arkose from me on layaway. Communication was wonderful, she paid fast and finished the layaway quicker than arranged. I delivered her doll to her at Doll AKon. Great transaction, pleasant all around.

17. siteblock purchased some clothing, shoes and a wig from me and the transaction was perfect! Great conversation and prompt payment. Would highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

18. I purchased Limhwa Half Elf in white skin from Siteblock. She kindly accepted my layaway request and send the doll very quickly after the last payment was done. There was a misunderstanding about customs fees (as an US resident she didnt know that European countries get in trouble with customs) and it took to long for the parcel to arrive, but it wasn't Siteblock's faul.Still she kindly offered me to try and get refund from post because of delay. She is lovely international seller, and I'm very happy with transaction. Thank you Siteblock for my Limhwa doll.

19. I had posted a while back that I was looking for a Lahala head in light brown, but there was no response. I pretty much gave up. Then I got a message from siteblock about a split....she needed a light brown body but did not need a head. A match made in heaven! The head came today....packaged VERY well....with eyes and tacky. I would more than gladly do business with siteblock any time!

20. I sold a dollstown body to siteblock through layaway and it was a great transaction. All the payments were made on time and she kept great communication. I would be happy to do business with her again! A+++