1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for siteblock

Aug 16, 2011

1. Siteblock responded to my WTB thread, and I purchased a RLF Coco faceplate from her. The transaction and communication were fantastic all around. Thank you!

2. Sold siteblock a Realfee Coco fullset, and it was a wonderful transaction! Quick payment and great communication, I would definitely do business again! Thanks :D

3. siteblock bought an Aenigma and various body parts from me. She was lovely throughout, paid her layaway off swiftly and let me know when the package arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer, I'm very happy with this sale. :D

4. Siteblock purchased an outfit and wig from me. Communication was excellent and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

5. Perfect transaction! Siteblock purchased a 5stardoll body from me. Very courteous and nice!

6. siteblock bought clothes and Serenade Nun head from me, and it was perfect transaction. Thank you!

7. siteblock purchased a few pieces from me. Great communication, fast payment, thanks.

8. I have bought a lovely realfee coco sleeping faceplate from siteblock.
      The whole transaction was perfect. Thank you.

9. Siteblock purchased a MerryDoll Round Fang from me. Communication was great, payments were swift and she let me know the doll arrived safely. Definitely a great buyer. An all around awesome transaction! Thank you Siteblock!

10. ***Positive Feedback***

Siteblock bought a pair of Impldoll high heel feet from me. They paid promptly, and even let me know when the feet arrived. A seller's dream! Thank you!

11. siteblock bought a FairyLand Realfee Mari faceplate from me.
      The transaction went smoothly with easy communication and prompt payment.
      Highly recommended!:D Thank you!

12. Siteblock bought a Withdoll head from me, and also commissioned me to give it a faceup. Siteblock was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would be happy to deal with them again anytime. :)

13. Siteblock bought an outfit from me. A+ communication, quick payment, quick transaction overall. Thank you!

14. Siteblock bought DT 17y body from me and some clothes and accessories, and it was perfect transaction. thank you so so much and hope to deal again ;)

15. I organized a split for a CharmDoll Jonasson and parts and @siteblock participated. She paid for her items super duper fast (almost as soon as I gave her my Paypal) and communication was easy and fast and she was very friendly. She was also very understanding and patient with CharmDoll’s long manufacturing times and very accommodating for my shipping schedule—thank you!

I would absolutely recommend selling to her! Fantastic transaction!

16. Siteblock bought from me a lot of outfits and shoes for dolls. All purchases were paid immediately and in full! The buyer was always in touch and immediately announced the arrival of the parcel! Wonderful buyer and a pleasure to deal with! :)
      I would definitely do business again! Thank you so much! :3nodding:

17. siteblock purchased a series of Iplehouse items from me. Super speedy paypal was
      made - prompt and very friendly communications every time. AND she let me know
      that the package safely arrived too! Thanks *so* much!!!
      A *Wonderful* transaction with a great buyer!!!

18. Siteblock bought a Souldoll Shiva from me.
      She was great to communicate with and paid promptly on both of the payments we agreed on.
      Thank you so much!
      I definitely had a great transaction with you <3

19. I did a partial trade with her for a realfee haru outfit. Communication was clear and items shipped when scheduled! I love the outfit and would definitely trade with her again!

20. Purchased a Dollmore Keeley Sum from Siteblock. Did a short layaway. The communication was perfect and the doll was shipped promptly. Perfect seller!