1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sixfried

Jan 7, 2008

1. Sixfried bought an Elfdoll Bambu head from me. All correspondence was friendly, she paid when she said she would and let me know when she received the head. This was an excellent transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Sixfried again.

Thank you!

2. I just completed a wonderful transaction with Sixfried! Sixfried bought a Miyu from me and everything was perfect all around :) She was very quick at payment, and her communication was great as well. She paid exactly when she said she would and was patient and understanding when there were some un-forseen discrepancies regarding shipping.

Thank you so much! ++++++

3. I was in a Chrom split with Sixfried and working with her was wonderful! I even got a giggle when I saw the box she shipped my Chrom hands in! Thanks so much! Definitely recommend her for splits.

4. Awesome seller! Bought a Sphaler head with Mireau ears, and he was shipped FAST and well! Box got a little crushed, but the head and ears survived in pristine condition. :)
      Sent me tracking info, and was always kind!
      Thank you!

5. I traded heads with Sixfried. I was a little late in sending my head. That was no problem and Sixfried was very understanding :)
      I am happy we could trade head and I hope you like your new head :)
      Thanks!

6. I bought a Chrom Firelord head from Sixfried. Shipped him fast and was well wrapped! Thanks for giving me the chance to bring my dreamboy home!

7. I purchased a Soom Super Gem body from Sixfried, and everything went smoothly. Communication was great - she answered any questions that I had, and she's very friendly :) And I received a tracking number.
      Sixfried also sent the body unstrung to reduce shipping cost, and elastic and S-hooks were present. Everything arrived in perfect condition. I definitely recommend buying from Sixfried!
      Thank you for everything!

8. I bought a Sphaler Super Gem body from Sixfried - it arrived safely and I'm very happy with it! Thanks again!

9. Sixfried kindly sold me her Soom Chalco in tan, and was wonderful enough to do so by firstly responding to my WTB thread, secondly selling for exactly what was p[aid for him, thirdly organizing with Soom to have him shipped directly to me instead of to Spain then to me. I could not have been happier with this deal if I tried

Thank you so much

10. Positive Feedback For Sixfried

Sixfried sold me a Dolkot Leaf head. Communication was very good and friendly. There was a delay in shipping but she kept me informed and replied to my pm's fast. The head arrived superfast after shipping, it was carefully packed with a face mask to protect her face up and the long elf ears arrived in one piece :) . She even included a pair of beautiful glass eyes as a gift !
      I highly recommend buying from Sixfried she is a pleasure to deal with ! Thank you for a lovely transaction !

11. I bought an SD head from Sixfried. Great transaction. Lovely to deal with and answered PMs quickly. Kept me informed of when it was shipping and everything. Thank you very much!

12. I bought a Lishe dreaming head and a body from Sixfried. Communication was great, also payment and shipping.
      Everything arrived very well wrapped in bubble plastic.
      I highly recommend buying from her! ^^

Thank you very much!

13. I bought a few pairs of eyes from Sixfried and they arrived in great condition. There was a small delay in shipping, but she notified me of any problems on her end, so overall communication was good. The package arrived fairly quickly and included were some gifts :aheartbea

Thanks so much!

14. Sixfried has sold me a puki puki pumpkin head, it was well packed, and it has been fast sent !! Many thanks for all !

15. Sixfried sold a LTF Rachel sleeping faceplate to me! Communication was good and the package was sent out quickly!
      Thanks~

16. Oh! I just realized I didn't leave feedback here!! Sixfried sold me an SD lot of clothes, wonderful communication and great experience. Thank you!

17. the soom mecha angel sabik i bought from Sixfried arrived fast, in great condition and with some nice extras that were most welcome for him to not start his new life naked. :)
      communication was excellent. a real pleasure to deal with! thank you.

18. I bought Elysium Hugo head from Sixfried. The whole transaction went good. Friendly and fast answers and good package.
      Thanks again!

19. I purchased Sixfried's Elfdoll Vivien from her and the whole transaction was very positive. Communication was great and he arrived fast and safely. Thank you! :D

20. I bought Migidoll Jina on Nobility body from Sixfried. It was a perfectly smooth transaction, very wonderful. The boy arrived super-fast, was packed perfectly, he came with lovely gift eyes and he is absolutely gorgeous :) Everything is great! Thank you a lot!