1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for skippy_metal

Sep 5, 2006

1. bought a pair of like-new ripped pants from skippy_metal. she was really friendly and they arrived a LOT sooner than i expected them to!

2. Bought a shirt from Skippy_metal and it arrived in excellent condition, super fast and was absolutely gorgeous. I would not hesitate to do business with again. Communication was excellent and sweet. A very nice person to talk to.

3. Buyed from Skippy Metal a set of clothes,stunning stuff,stunning comunication,stunning seller.
      Thanks so much.

4. positive!

i bought an item from her, she stayed in communication with me every step of the way, and the shipping was super fast.

thanks so much!

5. Bought 2 pair of pants from Skippy_metal. Great seller, excellent communications, fast shipping. And those jeans, WOW. They one HOT pair of pants. Have not tried on the pleather ones on Liam yet, but if the Jeans look that good, these will be awesome too. Thankx so much.... Oh and this seller is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, too! Just in case there are those out there that had not figured it out yet.

- ShadowHawke -

Would have posted sooner, but had a hard drive crash at the house and can only access the FORUM from work.

6. skippy_metal bought wigs and eyes from me.
      She is a wonderful buyer! Her PMs are always friendly and sweet.
      And she kindly let me know once the items arrived. Thank you so much. :XD:

7. skippy_metal purchased a Musedoll outfit from me. :aheartbea She was so nice to deal with, and the payment was sent swiftly! Kind, patient, and kept in great communication.

Also, another amazing thing - the shipping was about double what I estimated and quoted her, but I didn't mind making up the rest. However, once she saw that it was a different price, she very nicely paid me back! ^^ You are such a sweetheart, and did not need to do that!

But I thank you so much for it. <3 Definitely recommended!

8. skippy_metal purchased from me recently and was great to deal with! Thanks for a great transaction! :fangirl:

9. Chiara bought some MSD loafers from me. An excellent transaction, nice communication and fast payment. I would very much like to deal with her again!

10. I did a trade with skippy_metal - was very friendly and awesome to deal with~! Thank you again!! :D

11. skippy_metal purchased a Lati Yellow outfit from me. She paid promptly, communication was good, and everything went great!

Definitely recommended! :)

Thanks!

12. I sold skippy_metal a pair of volks shoes. She paid quickly and was really sweet in all our pm's. She even let me know when the shoes arrived!
      thanks!

13. I sold a cardigan to skippy_metal. She is an excellent buyer; payment was swift and communication was great. Really appreciate that she informed me once she has received the item as well. Many thanks =)

14. great buyer, thanks!

15. Sold a Volks Mimi13 head by Bev Horn to Skippy_Metal. Very pleasant transaction, prompt payments and communication. Pleasure to do business with. :)

16. Fast payment and very nice chatting. I'm totally satisfied with my transaction with Skyppy_Metal! Arigatou!

17. I had an wonderful transaction with skippy metal. communication was excellent and she's very understanding. I forgot to give her the tracking number for couple days and she still left me a great feedback. thanks again!!

18. I bought an Aoi Tuki body from Skippy metal. It was a wonderful transaction : she gave it to a friend of her who brought it to me at the LDoll. Thanks again!

19. Chiara bought a yo-sd volks doll from me. Great communication with her, fast payment. She is really a very nice and friendly person. very serious buyer. I highly recommend her.Grazie Chiara <3

20. skippy_metal bought a Volks YoSD Lin from me and it was a pleasure from beginning to the end. She was always polite in her messages, pays promptly and was kind to let me know when Lin arrived! It was a pleasant transaction, I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much my dear, enjoy your little Lin <3<3<3