1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skrya

Sep 23, 2006

1. I open a thread for Skrya.
      I have just closed a good transaction with her, she is very good ad buyer :) Thank you!

Pat

2. Thank you Pat for opening a feedback thread and the positive feedback. It was really nice to deal with you. Fast and friendly, a really smooth transaction.

3. very fast payment, great communication, thanks for buying from me! enjoy your doll!!

4. Great communication regarding a head I sold to Skrya! We had lots of fun, and I hope to see her again! Super customer! Thanks!

5. I have dealed with her two times now. I've sold Sabik and Ark to her and both transactions were great. skrya is a pleasure to do business with, fast payment and great communication. I love doing business with her!! :D Thanks a lot!!

6. Fast payment, great communications, and very friendly! I'm really pleased you're happy with Hound :D

7. Excellent buyer, made an offer, kept to their word, paid instantly after being sent Paypal details!!!!

Perfect transaction!

8. Skrya purchased a Minimee head from me and it was a perfect transaction. Payment was swift...communication couldn't have been better...and she confirmed immediately once the head arrived. I'm glad this head went to such a great person.

Thanks so much.

~Meee

9. Skrya bought a whole doll from me and was really nice to deal with. She made the selling process very smooth sailing. Thank you! :)

10. I sold Skrya a Garnet on layaway, and she was wonderful to deal with! She was very sweet, and made both payments extremely promptly. Highly recommended! :)

11. What a pleasure to do business with! Great communication, quick pay...perfect transaction!

12. Hello^^

I sold my Domuya Fay Junior to skrya and she was really nice to deal with throughout, paid up quickly and was very tolerant!

Big thank you and highly recommended! :D

13. Great buyer!

I sold some doll parts to Skrya and she was great to deal with. Very friendly, very prompt to pay and replied quickly to PMs.

Thanks again ^^

14. I sold my Akando to skrya and all was perfect with a fast payment and a really nice communication ! Great buyer !! Thanks so much !

15. Skrya purchased an AJ head from me, and it was a great transaction. She let me know when the head arrived safely too. Thanks again.

16. Once again a great buyer ^^

Skyra bought a doll from me and was very nice to deal with, very friendly and prompt with replies and payment.

Thanks again!

17. I've sold a head, wigs, eyes and boots to skrya. She paid promptly, replied to PMs quickly and was overall friendly and lovely. I'd highly recommend her as a buyer! :aheartbea

18. I sold a doll to Skrya and communication with her was excellent! She paid swiftly and was very polite! I'm glad everything reached her safely and would definitely do business with her again~ :aheartbea

19. I bought several bjds, bodies and wigs from Skrya.
      She's a great seller.
      I highely recommand her!

Thanks a lot for some wonderful transactions.

20. I just sold a Liebchen outfit to Skyra. The transaction was very pleasant and Skyra let me know as soon as the package arrived. Highly recommended:fangirl: