1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skrya

Sep 23, 2006

1. I open a thread for Skrya.
      I have just closed a good transaction with her, she is very good ad buyer :) Thank you!

Pat

2. Thank you Pat for opening a feedback thread and the positive feedback. It was really nice to deal with you. Fast and friendly, a really smooth transaction.

3. very fast payment, great communication, thanks for buying from me! enjoy your doll!!

4. Great communication regarding a head I sold to Skrya! We had lots of fun, and I hope to see her again! Super customer! Thanks!

5. I have dealed with her two times now. I've sold Sabik and Ark to her and both transactions were great. skrya is a pleasure to do business with, fast payment and great communication. I love doing business with her!! :D Thanks a lot!!

6. Fast payment, great communications, and very friendly! I'm really pleased you're happy with Hound :D

7. Excellent buyer, made an offer, kept to their word, paid instantly after being sent Paypal details!!!!

Perfect transaction!

8. Skrya purchased a Minimee head from me and it was a perfect transaction. Payment was swift...communication couldn't have been better...and she confirmed immediately once the head arrived. I'm glad this head went to such a great person.

Thanks so much.

~Meee

9. Skrya bought a whole doll from me and was really nice to deal with. She made the selling process very smooth sailing. Thank you! :)

10. I sold Skrya a Garnet on layaway, and she was wonderful to deal with! She was very sweet, and made both payments extremely promptly. Highly recommended! :)

11. What a pleasure to do business with! Great communication, quick pay...perfect transaction!

12. Hello^^

I sold my Domuya Fay Junior to skrya and she was really nice to deal with throughout, paid up quickly and was very tolerant!

Big thank you and highly recommended! :D

13. Great buyer!

I sold some doll parts to Skrya and she was great to deal with. Very friendly, very prompt to pay and replied quickly to PMs.

Thanks again ^^

14. I sold my Akando to skrya and all was perfect with a fast payment and a really nice communication ! Great buyer !! Thanks so much !

15. Skrya purchased an AJ head from me, and it was a great transaction. She let me know when the head arrived safely too. Thanks again.

16. Once again a great buyer ^^

Skyra bought a doll from me and was very nice to deal with, very friendly and prompt with replies and payment.

Thanks again!

17. I've sold a head, wigs, eyes and boots to skrya. She paid promptly, replied to PMs quickly and was overall friendly and lovely. I'd highly recommend her as a buyer! :aheartbea

18. I sold a doll to Skrya and communication with her was excellent! She paid swiftly and was very polite! I'm glad everything reached her safely and would definitely do business with her again~ :aheartbea

19. I bought several bjds, bodies and wigs from Skrya.
      She's a great seller.
      I highely recommand her!

Thanks a lot for some wonderful transactions.

20. I just sold a Liebchen outfit to Skyra. The transaction was very pleasant and Skyra let me know as soon as the package arrived. Highly recommended:fangirl: