1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SkunkMight

Aug 7, 2010

1. Skunkmight bought a Euclase from me... good communication, needed to be reminded of layaway dates but paid promptly once contacted. Thanks!

~perley

2. SkunkMight and I had a very lengthy journey of a transaction together. She bought my Soom Euclase (Kratos) from me on Layaway at the beginning of the year, and some things about dealing with her have always been excellent and pleasant (top notch communication and very friendly buyer!) it should also be noted that there were issues mostly regarding late or absent payments (this is all documented in a paging thread I set up, that can be viewed in the Problem Transaction forum) during a time in which the money would have been useful to me. This is the negative thing I have to say about the transaction with my friend.

However!

I think it's incredibly important to say that after the thread was opened, I saw a remarkable change in SkunkMight's ethic. Dates were set to which payments would be made (with a promise of no later than three days beyond the expected date -- she paid more or less on payment due date after that!) and she became very honest with me. I was worried that our friendship had been ruined (we'd become friends over the time we knew eachother!) but it actually picked up and became much better, afterwards. I hold that one hundred percent accountable to the mature way in which she dealt with things from that point onwards. Her behaviour became chivalrous and commendable.

I truly and honestly believe that she 'has learned her lesson' so to speak, and I now find her no longer lacking in assets as a buyer and trustworthy again. I am incredibly happy with how the end of the transaction turned out on her part. On mine, it should be noted that I took two months to ship the doll out after payment, due to several setbacks that I noted to her through PM (and to which she treated with understanding and grace that I am also thankful for!) and have compensated with through two free gifts. This transaction started out with the potential of being given negative feedback, but the last few months of the Layaway had been so positive that I've resolved the two cancel eachother out. Neutral (but hopeful!) feedback, here. I truly think SkunkMight will be a good buyer for others in the future!

Thank you very much! :daisy

I hope that you love Kratos, SkunkMight, and am very glad that he's finally home with you! :daisy

3. SkunkMight was in my Split for Soom Migma. SkunkMight was going to buy the claws. During the wait for Migma, SkunkMight also inquired about two other dolls I was selling. I put the two other dolls on hold, as the plan was for SkunkMight to start paying for them in a month. When Migma arrived, SkunkMight was not able to pay for the claws at the time, and said shortly. I let two weeks pass, and contacted SkunkMight again to inquire the status as to when the funds would be coming in for the Migma claws. At which time I was informed that SkunkMight was unemployeed recently and would not be able to pay for the claws. Thus this 'neutral' feedback. The two dolls were taken off of hold as well. SkunkMight was pleasant to deal with, and responded to PMs, sadly bad luck and the economy has reared it's ugly head. When SkunkMight has a job/income again, and if my dolls/items are still available for sale, I would have no problem selling the items to SkunkMight at that time.