1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skywhys

Apr 23, 2022

1. Positive :)

Purchased a WS Lishe from Skywhys. She shipped very quickly and had no issues with communication. I would purchase from her again! Thank you!

2. Bought a doll from Skywhys and It was a positive transaction. She was quick with replies and quick to ship and everything arrived safely packed. I couldn’t have asked for more and would definitely purchase from her again! Thank you :)

3. :aheartbeaAnd another Uni joins the Troupe!! Thank you! @SKYWHYS He's a beauty and thank you for the extras! So thoughtful as always!:aheartbea

4. I bought from SKYWHYS a DOD Luke he was originally listed here as a Lahoo but I was quickly told by SKYWHYS that he could possibly be a Luke not a Lahoo, I double checked this myself and it was confirmed he was deffinatly a Luke. She has been great to deal with and super helpful with sorting out the shipping I would deffinatly 100% recommend her as a seller, friendly and quick to reply with messages he was well wrapped with bubble wrap and quick to ship him out. I'm very happy with this transaction thank you :)

5. Just had a great purchase from skywhys! Fast to respond and converse with. Accurately described and good photos. I would buy again! Thanks1

6. I bought a Volks SD13 body from Skywhys. Great transaction, great responses, and I was kept informed all the way. Packing was excellent too!

7. Purchased an Angel of Dream body from Skywhys. Everything went super smoothly with very fast responses to PMs and shipping almost immediately after payment. The body is exactly as described/expected. Thanks for a great transaction!

8. Bought two bodies from Kathleen! My questions were answered promptly and transaction was very fast and easy! Couldn’t have asked for more. Would definitely recommend!

9. Positive! I bought a Yujin head from SKYWHYS. Sweet seller, great transaction, arrived quickly, even with the holiday in between and even had a neck donut and eyes included. Muchly appreciated! Thanks

10. SKYWHYS sold me a Migidoll Jina head. She's a very friendly and kind person. Also very helpful. Jina was exactly as the pictures showed and she was delivered really fast into my hands. I recommended her as a fantastic seller:thumbup.

Thank You so so much!

11. Positive feedback:

I purchased a Delf Breakaway from SKYWHYS and everything was perfect! Excellent communication, fast shipping, and Breakaway arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much! :)

12. Amazing transaction! I bought a stunning Apple Avenue coat from SKYWHYS. Fast communication. Prompt shipping. The coat is in perfect condition. Thanks

13. Purchased an Iplehouse Jessica EID with a carrier from Skywhys. She was very helpful and took time to verify the sculpt and everything came packed very securely. Thank you and I'm grateful you went the extra mile to make sure everything was correct!

14. Positive!!
      I purchased a NaNuRi head and AoD body from SKYWHYS and the transaction was great, shipping was fast, she was a pleasure to work with, and the doll was packed securely! Thanks so much <3

15. Bought another girl from SKYWHYS and received fast and well packed. She is great to work with and I’ve certainly been back to purchase again! Love Amy!

16. I bought a WS AoD body from @SKYWHYS and it was a pleasant, professional transaction and the body came so fast!!! Perfectly wrapped and exactly as described; I was delighted to get her-- and would gladly do business again!

17. All positive here. SKYWHYS kindly sold me her Luts Juri Elf A head on a layaway, and even though communication waffled a bit at the end due to life happenings, she was good about getting back to me as soon as she could, and double-checking her records when I went to make the final installment. I couldn't have asked for a more thoroughly-wrapped package- he was snug inside his own separate box. It's a pleasure to have this old boy back in my collection again. Thank you, SKYWHYS.

18. POSITIVE
      I bought DollHeart 5-piece military set from SKYWHYS, and I could not be more pleased. They're friendly, professional, and fast to ship. The outfit is amazing, arrived safely packaged (even with a ball of tissue in the hat to hold the shape), clean, and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again!

19. I purchased an amazing and beautiful tan Re-Che from Kathleen and had a stellar transaction with her. She was very informative about the doll and he came in beautiful condition. I love him to pieces, thank you Kathleen!

20. :cake::daisy:aheartbeaPositive feedback:aheartbea:daisy :cake:

I purchased a sd body from SKYWHYS and the transaction was perfect and SKYWHYS was very kind and helpful and the body was exactly as described and is a perfect match for a old floating head I am restoring :) .

Thank you so much SKYWHYS:hug:!