1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skywhys

Apr 23, 2022

1. I purchased a 2nd doll from Kathleen, and nothing but positive things to say about this seller. She is prompt, reliable and the dolls are very well cared for. Would highly recommend them!

2. Another great transaction with SKYWHYS. This time I purchased their Dollstown Mui. An older gentleman who I had one years ago, so was like reuniting with an old friend. He was well packed and SHYWHYS was kind enough to look at shipping costs both with USPS and UPS. They also allowed me up three payments on him, but I was able to do it in two. I am thrilled with my new fellow and soon as things get more normal here will get him on profile section.

3. I purchased SKYWHYS Dollstown Mui from her. Shje packed him very well and he arrived in excellent condition. Very happy to have an old friend back after 7 years.

4. :thumbup I purchased an AOD body from skywhys. It was great transaction and I highly recommend. :dance

5. I recently bought a Migidoll Jina head from @SKYWHYS, and it was a wonderful transaction. @SKYWHYS was friendly and professional, and got my package shipped out ASAP (and packaged it well!).

6. Oh, my, this is so overdue.
      Let's see - so far, I've purchased two AoD bodies, a Soul Doll body, and now an Iplehouse Luna head from Skywhys. Fantastic seller. Everything is carefully packed, and shipping is fast.
      Thank you so much for amazing sales.

7. Positive Transaction

I bought some 1/3 clothing sets from SKYWHYS. It was a flawless transaction! Communication was very fast and clear, and the package shipped the next business day. We forgot the planned shipping day was a holiday, but SKYWHYS messaged me to let me know the reason for the delay. She shipped the next day and it arrived two days later, safely packaged, clean and in great condition! Excellent seller! Thanks again!

8. I bought a Limhwa girl, Luna, from Skywhys, and it went perfectly smoothly! She was very accommodating with extra pics before buying, and packed the doll nice and secure. She got the package in the post (ups actually, my preference) the next day after payment, and Luna arrived in great, as advertised condition. Completely trustworthy seller, thanks so much!

9. I bought an older style Soom Gem body from @SKYWHYS and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was prompt and clear. My package was sent out shortly after I paid and arrived quickly and safe. I would have no concerns buying from @SKYWHYS again. Thank you ^_^

10. Super friendly, prompt replies, great service. Clothes all arrived safely packed and in great condition. Thank you!

11. Bought a pink Dollheart Fer from @SKYWHYS . Great communication, item exactly as described in excellent condition. Packed well and arrived safely. Very happy with purchase and would definitely buy from again.

12. I had a fantastic transaction with SKYWHYS! I purchased a AoD SD girl body with a medium sized chest— communication was swift and the doll was sent very quickly! She arrived in excellent condition, packed securely in a perfectly sized box, fully strung and layered well with bubblewrap. Her limbs were also wrapped securely in a thick layer of bubblewrap, ensuring optimal protection!

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect experience. SKYWHYS was friendly and quick with replies, and I quite enjoyed this experience from start to finish! I will be so glad to purchase from SKYWHYS again as I know I will be working with someone who has the whole process down to a science! Amazing!

13. Purchased an old Custom House outfit from SKYWHYS. Outfit arrived super quickly and looks brand new! Lovely seller~!

14. I bought a turquoise/brown polka dot dress & jumper from skywhys. It is a beautiful set and it was shipped quickly. I am very happy! I highly recommend skywhys as a seller.

15. I also bought a Custom House Ai female body, some boots and some clothing items from skywhys. Again, I am very happy!.

16. I purchased a DIM Flora from SKYWYS and it was an ideal transaction. Swift, pleasant communication and really fast shipping. I am ever so happy with how things turned out!

17. I purchased a Soom Lazule from SKYWHYS. I could not be happier. He was well packaged and shipped promptly.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

18. I bought Souldoll Chantal doll from SKYWHYS and the whole transaction and communication went really great. The doll was shipped very fast and was safely wrapped - I definitely would recommend SKYWHYS as a seller.

19. I purchased a Volks MSD Hewitt from SKYWHYS and everything about this transaction was perfect! Super friendly and responsive communication, fast shipping, and Hewitt arrived safely wrapped and packaged. I am so happy how things turned out and I would 100% purchase from them again!

20. Positive Transaction

I bought an Elfdoll girl from SKYWHYS and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, questions answered easily and she shipped almost immediately. The doll arrived faster than I expected, and exactly as described. Great transaction! I've bought from SKYWHYS a few times before, and I'd be happy to work with her again!