1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skywhys

Apr 23, 2022

1. Purchased a Unidoll Jace from SKYWHYS. It was a delightful transaction overall, with rapid responses, quick shipping, and everything was very well packaged. Thank you so much for allowing me to buy that "doll that got away"!

2. I purchased 2x SD outfits from SKYWHYS and she was a great seller; communication was super friendly, quick shipping and the outfits are absolutely lovely! Also, SKYWHYS was so kind to include a beautiful pair of SD boots as a gift^^

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!! :kitty2

3. I had a perfect transaction buying a Souldoll Queena and SD-size dress from SKYWHYS! She was immensely accommodating about layaway payments, in addition to great communication and secure shipping! Many thanks!

4. Another great transaction with SKYWHYS! I purchased a Luts 08 Man head from them. They replied quickly and shipped soon after. Head arrived 2 days later exactly as described. Price was also super affordable! SKYWHYS is a lovely member of the BJD community~ <3

5. I pruchased 2 angel of dreams bodies from SKYWHYS. Communication was good. Quick sending and well arrived.
      Pleasure to purchase again in futur. Thank you

6. I purchased a Lishe head from Skywhys, and the transaction had been superb! The transaction had been smooth. Paypal weirdly sent a modified address and good thing Skywhys confirmed it with me so we prevented a problem from happening. It goes to show that Skywhys takes good care of her customers. The package arrived in its best condition with secure packaging. I'll definitely order from Skywhys again in the future. Thank you so much!!!

7. POSITIVE

I purchased a DOD I-Ra hybrid from SKYWHYS in layaway. Skywhys was very flexible in the terms, one or two day difference in the monthly payment, and shipping address changes. There was a tiny difference between the sales description and the product to be shipped (regarding the box, not the doll), Skywhys offered to make a partial refund, but I didn't find it necessary. The doll safely arrived without issues, thank you!

8. I purchased a Doll Heart Elegant Courtier clothes set from SKYWHYS and everything was perfect! Quick and friendly communication, with an invoice sent and super speedy shipping as well! The item arrived safe and sound, and the outfit was exactly as described! It's amazing to work with SKYWHYS, and I would be delighted to work with her again! :3nodding:

9. I recently purchased a Souldoll Mariani head from SKYWHYS , it was an excellent transaction! The doll was shipped out the morning after I paid and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely purchase from SKYWHYS again and would very much recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

10. I purchased a CP/Luts NaNuRi head from SKYWHYS and as per usual, they were prompt with communication and the head arrived safely and quickly! Will absolutely do business again, thank you!! :)

11. I purchased and received a Tensiya shirt from Skywhys. Shipped quickly and well packaged. Thank you so much!! :D

12. <3:cake::daisy Positive feedback :daisy:cake: <3

I purchased some clothing and a head from SKYWHYS and everything was great and she is very nice to buy from and talk with too, I highly recommend !
      Thank you so much SKYWHYS :hug:!

13. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu from Skywhys and it was a prefect transaction. Quick and friendly communication and item shipped out the next day and arrived very quickly. Thank you very much! I would highly recommend doing business with Skywhys.

14. I bought an Elfdoll Lydia head and old Domuya girl body from @SKYWHYS and it was a very good experience! SKYWHYS was very helpful when I asked for extra pictures and advice and I've gotten two very nice old doll parts at a great price. Thank you so much for the friendly service! Would be happy to do more business in the future or recommend to others!

15. I bought a DIM Belita head from SKYWHYS and it was a wonderful transaction! She was so pleasant to talk to and shipped very quickly! Thanks so much, SKYWHYS!

16. Another fabulous purchase from @SKYWHYS - this time, a Doll in Mind Minime Audrey head.
      It was wonderfully packaged - wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap, tissue inside the head, and it even came with a neck adaptor, which was a delightful gift. Shipping was speedy, and payment was a breeze.
      Thank you so much!
      [​IMG]

17. I purchased and Angel of Dream body from @SKYWHYS and it was a super smooth, easy and pleasant transaction. They gave me not one but three different shipping quotes (from different carriers) very quickly and shipped just as promptly. The body arrived safely packed and in good condition. I would be happy to do business again!

18. I purchased a Soom Dia head plus four outfits from @SKYWHYS. Everything was exactly as described. SHYWHYS was knowledgeable about appropriate shipping options, shipped immediately, and packaged everything efficiently and expertly. I'd be delighted to deal with this friendly and charming seller again!

19. What can I say? I'm on a one-person mission to snap up @SKYWHYS personal collection. I purchased the Dollmore Mary Pearce head, and she is so beautiful and haughty in person. I am in love. I gave the Mini-me Audrey head to a friend, but this one? She's a keeper. Super fast shipping, easy to pay, excellently packaged, and came with free eyes.
      Thank you, @SKYWHYS - I've wanted this head basically since I started collecting BJDs. She's everything I hoped for and more.
      Now... what else ya selling? :lol:

20. I purchased an AOD body from @SKYWHYS. It was an incredibly easy transaction with good communication. The body arrived safely and was well padded with bubble wrap!