1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Skywhys

Apr 23, 2022

1. Purchased a Limwha Half Elf in Frensh Resin from SKYWHYs and once again a perfect transaction. Gave me tracking the same day and she was here in no time. Box was smashed to smithereens, but how it was packaged there was no damaged to my doll. Thanks!

2. Purchased an EID body from SKYWHYS and even with a slight hiccup due to the post office, the body eventually arrived in perfect condition and the seller was amazing every step of the way between fighting with the PO and keeping me updated. Would absolutely rec as a seller!!

3. I bought a lovely Val Zeitler outfit from SKYWHYS and it was a great transaction from start to finish!

4. As always SKYWHYS is the best! I purchased a B&G Natalia head with original faceup. Sadly being stored or just old the glossed parts became gunky and ate away the faceup underneath, which was unbeknownst to us both. As an apology SKYWHYS covered shipping on my next purchase. I then bought a AOD SD girl body and a DollHeart pink outfit set. Both came very well packed as she always does. I will always purchase from SKYWHYS! Thank you so very much!

5. Positive!
      Purchased an Iplehouse Iris from SKYWHYS on a 3 month layaway, which she was very cool about. Fast shipping and fantastic communication, and no problems when it came to a last minute address change!

6. Another wonderful transaction with Skywhys - this time, a Soul Doll Duke of Arahian and an old school Dollmore Ipsae head. Skywhys is fantastic to deal with, prompt to ship, and provides a tracking number. Everything is carefully packaged with bubble wrap. The dolls are gorgeous. Thank you!
      Now... did I see some clothes for sale? :lol:

7. Another wonderful transaction with Skywhys! She really went above and beyond helping me resin match a body to the old Lishe head I bought!! My mail carrier threw her over the fence IN THE RAIN and there was no damage, because as always Skywhys is absolutely exceptional when it comes to packing dolls. Thank you again for a perfect transaction!

8. :candycane:gingerbreadman:treecookie:bellcookie:hollyberry Positive feedback :hollyberry:gingerbreadman:candycane:treecookie:bellcookie:starcookie

I purchased some lovely clothing from Skywhys and as always everything was lovely and I highly recommend skywhys as a seller!
      Thank you so much Skywhys:hug:!

9. :cake: :chocoheart:chocoberry Positive feedback :chocoheart:chocoberry :cake:

I purchased a couple more outfits from SKYWHYS and as always everything was great!
      Thank you so much SKYWHYS:love!

10. I purchased a Musedoll Ciel and an outfit from SKYWHYS. She was very quick to respond, and let me add an outfit to the end of my layaway. Fantastic seller, I'm so happy with my girl!

11. I purchased a second Angel of Dream body from @SKYWHYS . The second transaction was just and smooth and pleasant as the first! Thanks again!

12. Purchased an angel of dreams boy body from @SKYWHYS they were awesome to deal with and the body was packed very well! thank you again!

13. Purchased an SD outfit from @SKYWHYS and everything was perfect! Shipped fast and packed well. Thank you and would buy from them again anytime!!!

14. I purchased some clothing from @SKYWHYS . Excellent quality, fast shipping and responses!
      I will definitely purchase from @SKYWHYS again!

15. Again, SKYWHYS is the BEST! I brought home her old Iplehouse YID Silvia along with an outfit I bought for her. This doll means so much for me you have no Idea! Packing and communication was amazing like always. Thank you for having amazing dolls so I can hand you my monies!

16. I bought a Volks body from skywhys, it was in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

17. I purchased a Souldoll outfit from Skywhys and it was a lovely transaction! Communication was prompt, the package shipped quickly, and it arrived exactly as stated I would absolutely do business again!

18. I bought 4 clothing sets from Skywhys who was friendly to deal with had excellent communication with messages and gave me a great deal with shipping the clothes overseas :)
      I'm very happy with the clothes and totally would recommend them as sell seller :) and would buy from them again.
      Thank you.

19. I just had a wonderful transaction with SKYWHYS. I bought the Dollheart Black Fer. Many thanks.

20. I adopted a DIM MNM Catherine Zeta Jones head from @SKYWHYS. Everything went perfectly! She was super fast to reply to messages and ship - I had a tracking number within a few hours of my first inquiry. The head arrived safe and sound, very securely packaged and even more lovely in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3