1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slash_spread

Mar 2, 2011

1. I sold two SD shirts to slash_spread and with prompt payment and friendly communication, I highly recommend slash_spread as a buyer to anyone! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

2. I bought a Soom Dia boy, pair of eyes and fur wig from slash_spread. Smooth transaction, super fast shipping and good communication! I recommend this seller! ;)

3. I commissioned slash_spread to do my Volks syo's faceup. He looks fantastic. She shipped him back to me real fast.
      I'd do business with her anytime.

4. slash_spread bought Infiniti body from me with a short layaway. slash_spread is a very nice and responsible buyer.
      I'm glad with the deal. Thank you!

5. I commissoned slash_spread to do the face-upon my u-noa b-el. The face-up is amazing and it's exactly what I had imagined.
      slash_spread did an amazing job and I'm very much in love with the face-up.
      Communication with slash_spread was amazing and shipping was extremely fast.
      Highly recommended. A+++

6. slash_spread purchased my LTF Bisou and things could not have gone more smoothly! She paid promptly and let me know that the doll arrived safely. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks, enjoy your little one. :)

7. I bought a Switch body from slash_spread. Shipping was very speedy and the body arrived in good condition. Thanks!

8. I bought an awesome pair of geta from slash_spread, they arrived soo fast! I would definitely do business with her again! :D

9. I bought an LLT Edria head from Slash_Spread and I couldn't be happier. It was packaged amazingly, got here quick, communication was a dream, I can only hope that more sellers would be this great : )

A+ would buy from again.

10. slash_spread bought a wig from me and it was a smooth, and pleasant transaction.
      She was friendly and fast to communicate, paid asap and let me know once the wig arrived. I'd certainly do business with her again - thank you ♥

11. slash_spread bought some yoSD clothes from me. It was a smooth transaction. ^^ She paid quickly, and let me know when the clothes arrived. She's really friendly and I'd happily do business with her again ♥ Thanks so much!

12. I brought a Supia Lana head from slash_spread, she was amazing with answering my questions quickly despite the time-zone difference and my girl was really well packed. Thank you slash_spread ^w^

13. I bought a Supia Sleeping Lina head from slash_spread, and it was a fantastic transaction from start to finish. Communication was friendly, shipment was super fast, and the head was packaged very carefully. I would not hesitate to buy from slash_spread again - Thanks so much!!!

14. I traded with splash_spread for some SD boots! The boots were in great condition and communication was great. Awesome!

15. Purchased 2 clothing items from slash_spread (yosd jean overalls and a white sd military shirt). Communication was great. Items shipped promptly and arrived fast.

16. I recently bought SD17 Sadol striped T-shirt from slash_spread. It was just as pictured and fits great on my doll. She was very helpful and very polite. I would love to buy from her again.

17. I bought a SD Totoro Onesie from slash_spread. The communication was great, and the shipping was quick.
      The item is in perfect condition. I would gladly do business with slash_spread again. Thank you!

18. slash_spread bought YoSD dresses from me, quick payment and great communication. Recommended buyer ^^

19. I sold an outfit set to slash_spread, great communication and prompt payment. Would gladly do business with her again ^^

20. i purchased a YOSD sailor boy set from slash_spread, smooth transaction. great communication and prompt delivery. would definitely do business again!