1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slash_spread

Mar 2, 2011

1. I recently purchased an outfit from slash_spread. It was an easy and quick transaction. She provided photos upon request and answered emails quickly. It was also packaged very well, like new, and shipped quickly. I would recommend her as a seller; very nice to deal with. Thanks again!

2. I bought some SD clothing from slash_spread. It was a smooth transaction with no problems at all. Thank you. I would not hesitate to buying from them again.

3. I purchased a lovely bikini set from slash-spread. All went smooth and swift, I am very pleased with this transaction and can recommend her to everyone! :)

4. i purchased a pair of boots, they were perfect and just as description. excellent seller really happy thanks x

5. Purchased 2 jackets from slash_spread and the transaction went smoothly! Items arrived in great condition, replies were prompt and friendly, and she shipped the stuff out quickly too. Thanks! ^^

6. I bought Supia girl from slash_spread. Everything was great! Good communication and super fast shipping.

7. I sold a Spiritdoll proud body to slash_spread,she was very friendly, paid fast and let me know it arrived~Thank you so much! Highly recommended!:)

8. I purchased some sd shoes from slash_spread, and it was a wonderful transaction!
      Great communication and fast shipping. Would definitely purchase from again, thanks so much!

9. I bought a really beautiful dress set from slash_spread and I am more than pleased with it. It was completely a perfect transaction and I would never hesitate to buy from slash_spread again! Thank you!^^/

10. I just completed a trade with slash_spread. It went smoothly and I'm delighted with the results. Thanks so much!

11. Slash_Spread purchased three shirts from me and it was a wonderful transaction! She was very quick to reply and send payment. I'd be happy to do business with her again.

12. She bought a doll head from me and the payment was very quick! Communication was very polite and pleasant. Wonderful transaction.

13. I sold a wig to slash_spread, and it was a great transaction - she paid quickly, was friendly and let me know as soon as her package arrived. Highly recommended - I would be happy to sell to her again! thanks :)

14. slash_spread bought a YoSD dress from me.
      she is a great buyer, friendly, very good communication and fast payment! Really nice to deal with.

Thank you!

15. Slash_Spread bought some Yosd headbands from me and the transaction went smoothly. Payment was made promptly and I was even informed when they arrived to her. :) A recommended buyer!

16. Amazing transaction! I purchased a migidoll jina/limhwa hybrid and slash_spread was amazing the entire time. She answered all my questions quickly and the doll came packaged perfectly. I would definitely do business with her again :)

17. Very positive experience! I bought an SQ Lab KSG Chibi Moe in WS from slash_spread. ^_^ She was very kind and understanding when I had a few issues getting money together. Just so happy everything worked out well! ^_^ Love my new doll!

18. slash_spread purchased a Supiadoll from me, it was an excellent transaction! Payment was fast, and communication was good. She let me know as soon as the doll was in hand, thanks so much, I hope you have lots of fun with Rosy :)

19. I sold an outfit to slash_spread and it was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much =D

20. slash_spread bought a Volks dress from me and the transaction went very smoothly! Thanks. ^^