1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sleep_pattern & eating.dust aesthetics

Nov 21, 2006

1. Very nice to deal with, and the eyes I bought arrived safely and look great. <3

2. Bought a head from sleep_pattern, arrived much quicker than expected and she was great to deal with.

3. I bought some pink eyes from Sleep_Pattern, and boy are they awesome! They arrived very well packaged and fairly fast for airmail!! ^_^!! Sleep_Pattern was always in communication with me, friendly, and very helpful and kind! ^_^ An overall wonderful person, and a great, honest person to do business with! Thank you SO much again!!!! :D

4. Abs repainted my Ducan for me and she was great to deal with. Honest, provided work in progress pictures and handled my nit-picking well. :aheartbea

She also hand delivered him back.

5. Kay was awesome enough to take on my Nanu07 for eye modding. She did an absolutely FANTASTIC job on the work itself, was prompt, communicative, and apleasure to work with! Thank you so much again! He looks great! :D

6. I've bought a wig very nice :) it's perfect.happy to deal with.Good seller

7. I bought these cute eyes from sleep_pattern. Seller is very responsive and nice. Shipping is pretty quick, would recommend ^^

8. s_p opened the eyes on my elf shiwoolet vamp and did his faceup. The whole transaction was great. Good communication, lots of pictures, and she followed my requests (sometimes vague and sometimes not) to a T. I'll definately want her to do the non-vamp head when it's time for the default faceup to go!

9. I bought a wig from sleep_pattern. Excellent communication; she was very friendly. I met her in person, so I can attest to that. :3 The wig is gorgeous and just as shown. Highly recommended!

10. Part sold part traded a doll for schc head, she paid in great time and was so understanding and a really lovely person. A perfect buyer and seller^^, would very happily sell or buy from again. A+++++++ transaction
      Thanks again:)

11. she did the eye modding and did the face up for my wonderful woosoo head. utterly love it XD. she always responded quickly, even with my insanely neurotic constant PMs haha.

12. I participated in a Luts group order run by sleep_pattern and everything was just great! Thanks!

13. Took part in a Luts Group Order run by S_P. Everything went smoothly, communication and updates were prompt, the item was shipped speedily and packaged well. Thanks for running the GO!

14. Thanks so much for organizing the group order, sleep_pattern--my order arrived today! Thanks!

15. Participated in s_p's Luts group order. Everything went smoothly and as quickly as you could hope for.

16. I took part in S_P's Luts group order and am very pleased with how it went. Communication was timely and the items arrived nicely packaged. Thank you!

17. Got my package in the mail today, everything was there. Sleep_pattern did a wonderful job dealing with all my difficulties.

Lilly Rating:
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      Five out of Five Bouncing Bunnies!

Love,
      Lilly A. Noodle, Queen Of The Waffle
      =^_^=

18. Just received a modified vamp LuWen head from sleep_pattern and it is GORGEOUS. Perfect condition, great transaction.

THANK YOU!

19. I commissioned s_p to paint my K-Doll Karon. I ran into a lot of bills at once, and even though I had factored the faceup into bills to be paid, she offered to take my Sabik's outfit as a trade. She even included some candies and some clothing items made by Feral in the package.

The faceup is exactly as I wanted it, and I will most definitely commission her again and again. Really, pay this chick to paint your dolls. She rocks at what she does, and is definitely one of the sweetest people I have encountered in this hobby.

20. Sleep_pattern commissioned a wig from me-communication and payment were both very prompt. Thank you!