1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sleep_pattern & eating.dust aesthetics

Nov 21, 2006

1. Bought a pair of Souldoll hands from sleep_pattern. A very smooth, friendly, efficient international transaction! (and a good hands-packer too!)

2. I purchased a Volks Yo Sd from sleep_pattern, she kindly allowed me a short layaway, the doll was shipped very fast once i made the final payment and was well-packaged. I would recommend a transaction with sleep_pattern to anyone, i am very happy with my new boy and hope to trade again in the future :aheartbea

3. Purchased a pair of eyes from sleep_pattern. Eyes arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

4. I just got a faceup done on my Kdoll Kill_u by sleep_pattern. It's a gorgeous faceup, really well done. She kept in touch with progress via twitter the whole time. Thanks so much!

5. I commissioned sleep_pattern for faceups for 2 of my Switch boys and she did a wonderful job on them. She was communicating with me every step of the way and provided pictures of the progress. I am thoroughly impressed with her work, and I definitely won't hesitate to commission her again in the future. Thanks very much ^_^

6. I commissioned sleep_pattern for face up work and fantasy part blushing on my Soom Yrie and Soom R.Dolomi/Yrie Hybrid. The work is stunning, communication and updates were frequent and sleep_pattern was a delight to work with through the process.

I am looking forward to commissioning sleep_pattern again in the future :)

7. sleep_pattern bought a wig from me, smooth transaction and lovely communication. Thank you!

8. I bought a Volks yosd body from sleep_pattern, perfect transaction from start to finish, very happy, thank you!

9. I purchased a Volks YoSD Little Lorina head from sleep_pattern and it was a perfect transaction. Very easy, friendly communication, excellent packaging and prompt shipping. A total delight to deal with. Thanks so much :D

10. POSITIVE

I purchased a SOOM Amber outfit from sleep_pattern:) The transaction went very smoothly!
      She shipped promptly and sent me a tracking number straight away.
      The outfit arrived just as described, I am extremely happy with it :D

Thanks again ^-^

11. Sleep_Pattern traded an Iplehouse Evan for my Unoa Sist and the transaction couldn't have been better. All my questions and pictures requests were answered in a timely manner. We quickly agreed on a deal and the dolls were both shipped on the day that we had agreed too. The Evan was very well packed in the original Iplehouse box with all the right documentation.

Would definitely deal with again!

12. I purchased a Dollfie Dream head from sleep_pattern and it was a wonderful experience. Fast ship, friendly communication and I am very pleased with the lovely head. Thank you again.

13. I bought an Iplehouse EID Arvid from sleep_pattern and everything was perfect. Let me do layaway, replied quickly to all pms. He was packaged very well and was shipping really fast. Overall a great transaction. Thank you so much for letting me bring home this boy.

14. Another great transaction with sleep_pattern. I bought a wig and everything was perfect. Was shipped really fast. Thank you again

15. Another great transaction. I commission for a faceup and it is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much.

16. I bought a Leeke wig from sleep_pattern. It was shipped fast and well packaged. Great transaction, thanks! :)

17. I purchased a Migidoll Yuri head from sleep_pattern and the transaction went very well. It was shipped quickly, packaged well, and is in great condition. I'd happily buy from them again! Thank you so much. :)

18. Sold a Unoa Lusis faceplate to sleep_pattern. A good transaction, good communication, quick replies and quick payments. Despite the post office issue (delayed shipping to sleep_pattern due to the Postal Service and no fault of either of us, which was resolved after a while), it was a good transaction. Thank you!

19. sleep_pattern and I did a trade, and it went as smoothly as possible! Their communication is great, and I felt like we were on the same page every step of the way. I really appreciate the trade and I would happily do business with them again! :D

20. I purchased a MerryDollRound Mousse from sleep_pattern and the whole transaction was lovely. She let me do a short layaway and was very prompt with all of her communication. c: The doll was well packaged and was shipped out in a timely manner too. Honestly, I couldn't be happier so thanks a million! <3