1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slvrdrgn

Dec 29, 2006

1. Slvrdrgn and I have done many transactions together, as well as just recently I commissioned two faceups from her! I am so happy with all of her work and our transactions, she's a wonderful person <3

2. Had another commission by slvrdrgn. a wonderful transaction, great communication, prompt payment, and very understanding. Really a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much!

3. Fantastic transaction! Enjoy your newest MNF!

4. Slvrdrgn bought via another BJD site my AG Desk and chair. She paid fast and was wonderful to deal with.

5. I got a commissioned face up, it's absolutely gorgeous and just what I wanted. and she replied quickly.
      I recommend her to anyone looking for a good face up.

6. Just completed a great transaction with slvdrgn, who bought a Zaoll Muse from me. Paid of her layaway much quicker than expected! Thank you:)
      Very friendly too, most welcome,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

7. Had sold a can of msc to her. Prompt payment, sweet to deal with, prompt with pm's & let me know when she got it in. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction! ^^

8. I commisioned a face-up from Slvrdrgn and she was excellent. She captured my Blake perfectly. I will and am recommending her to anyone who needs a new face for their dolls. She was fast on replying to my questions and she is extremely sweet.

Thank You!

9. +1 for a great buyer!
      was a joy to work with was wonderful with communication:D

10. Beautiful face-up, patient responder, great to work with.

A+ seller.
      Thank you so much, she looks wonderful.
      Thanks for dealing with the previous damage and being patient as I decided whether I wanted her to be sanded first.

11. Slvrdrgn has just finished a layway Transaction for my Unoa Boy body.
      Perfect Communication and Pleasent email .:)
      I would be more than happy to deal with again

12. slvrdrgn commissioned me for an eye closing modification and face up, she was very patient, in good communication and very nice in PMs! Thanks!

13. Slvrdrgn bough a Leeke world doll head from me. She paid in a prompt manner with good communication. Very nice and sweet person. would love to do business with again. thank you for a smooth transaction.

14. I bought a Kid Delf Chiwoo from SlvrDrgn!
      She shipped it fast, and it arrived here safely! And she even tossed in some extra clothes!

You rule SlvrDrgn! <3

15. Bought a gorgeous Unoa L-Bi face plate from slvrdrgn. Shipped it super fast! Was really a pleasure to talk with. Would definitely do business with again -^w^- ~ <3
      Thanks so much~!

16. slvrdrgn purchased a MSD wig from me via the Marketplace, paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Easy transaction from start to finish. thanks!

17. Slvrdrgn bought a AG TV set with extras from me. She paid fast and was wonderful to deal with.

18. slvrdrgn bought an Uno FP from me. Wonderful to deal with and was super understanding and patient when I was delayed with shipping ~ <3
      Thank you so much!

19. i had a really great transaction with slvrdrgn
      A+ buyer and communication
      thanks again
      K

20. Sold a pair of horns to slvrdrgn. Everything went very well. Friendly communication and prompt payment. Updated me on it's arrival. A really great buyer! ^___^ Thank you!