1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slvrdrgn

Dec 29, 2006

1. slvrdrgn purchased a dollie-sized Macbook Air from me. She paid quickly, and was very polite in all her communication. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction! Would do business with again <3

2. I bought a SD skateboard from Slvdrgn. VERY good communication and prompt shipping. Thank you so much!

3. Slvdrgn bought a modded Miyu head from me on a shirt layaway and she was great to deal with. kept me up to date and informed about her payments, let me know when the head arrived, all in all a great transaction and definitely someone you can rely on when doing a layaway with. :)

4. slvrdrgn sold me an awesome white fur wig. She shipped it out quickly and it arrived well-packaged. I'm very happy with it and would love to deal with her again. Thank you!

5. slvrdrgn, & I did a SD/MSD undie swap, She sent the SD set to me ASAP, & I did the same, hoever, I mixed the addresses up, & sent the MSD undies to myself! lol Well, I let her know , & she was wonderful to work with. Thank you SO much for a great trade!!!:aheartbea

6. I bought a MNF Scar Chest piece from slvrdrgn - it was a fantastic transaction with clear communication and quick shipping...

Thanks!

7. Bought some clothes from slvrdrgn - very quick shipping, items packed safely & were as described. Great buy, thanks!

8. Bought a wig from Slvrdrgn. Shipping was very fast and she was very quick with responses. Thank you so much!

9. slvrdrgn bought a bunch of clothing from me on a short layaway and was just lovely to deal with. She was extremely polite and friendly with her communication and always keep me updated on the payments. Definitely a recommended buyer, I would love to deal with her again! Thank you!

10. I bought a MNF A-Line body from slvrdrgn. The transaction was very smooth, she took TONS of pictures for me for reference, and sold the body to me at a wonderful price! I would HIGHLY recommend her as a seller, as she was a pleasure to work with. ^_^

11. I sold a pair of glass eyes to slvrdrgn. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks!

12. I bought some rockin' 14nn Soom kiwi eyes from slvrdrgn! Quick shipping, & wonderful seller too! Thanks

13. wonderful seller! Fast shipment and great communication!

14. bought a few msd shirts, arrived quickly and safely. Great transaction. Thank you!

15. I bought a MSD top from this lovely lady, and she was a great seller! I'd gladly repeat the experience! :)

16. I bought a hat and MNF leggings from slvrdrgn and she was great to deal with!!! Definitely would buy form her again :aheartbea

17. slvrdrgn bought a wig from me, everything went perfect! I would recommend this buyer!

18. I bought a modified MNF Shushu from slvr and I adore her! Communication was great and timely, the packing job was fantastic! I would buy from her again, no problem. :)

19. slvrdrgn bought Minifee head from me. Communication was great, they were going to do a short layaway but ended up being able to pay in full right away which was a nice surprise. Super friendly, would definitely sell to them again.

Thank you!

20. I bought a MSD black v-neck sweater from slvrdrgn and it was an excellent transaction. Very quick replies and lightning fast shipping! The sweater is absolutely perfect even better than I had hoped. I would gladly do business with slvrdrgn again. =]