1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for slvrdrgn

Dec 29, 2006

1. I bought a mnf miyu head from slvrdrgn, great communication, RECCOMENDED

2. I bought a wig from her and it looks great and arrived promptly :) would definitely recomend her

3. I bought a wig from slvrdrgn & would definitely recommend her! She answered my questions fast & I got it in the mail a day earlier than expected.

Thanks for the wig & the smooth transaction! :)

4. Purchased a pair of eyes~ All went very Smooth~ Thank :fangirl:you!!

5. Purchased a MNF Luka head from slvrdrgn, communication was great and shipping was fast! Thanks! A++++++++

(Sorry about the seam misunderstanding too,BTW)
      Thank you!!!!

6. slvrdrgn contacted me about my WTB thread for a MNF Mirwen Head because she was looking to get a MNF body, so great split opportunity :)

She ran the split perfectly, and I received my girl lightning fast. Highly recommended! I would love to work with slvrdrgn again!

7. The whole transaction seemed to be over in the blink of an eye! Great communication, paid quickly, Very friendly and courteous buyer!

8. Whoo! At long last, I have completely a trade with slvrdrgn!

Somewhere near the end of September, she posted a thread in the Marketplace regarding a Minifee Juri 2008 head that she had, that she was interesting in selling or trading. I was in the middle of receiving a Minifee Dreaming Marcia, which was actually on her trade list, and which I was actually shelling as a Dreaming Marcia only because I couldn't acquire a Juri 2008 at the time. So, naturally, I PMed her and we got to talking. Turns out that I'd purchased the exact Marcia that she had been eyeing on the market, so it was literally a match made in heaven for both of us!

She put a hold on the head for me until my doll arrived! I sent her pictures, and after exchanging addresses, we both posted our doll heads within three or four days of that time and each waited with eagerness and excitement for our new dolls to arrive.

Hers arrived rather quickly, but unfortunately, mine was delayed to the point where we both feared it lost in the mail! It hadn't been insured -- my package wasn't either - and because the teller had neglected to return her half of the customs sheet, we could not track where the head went. it was missing for five weeks and one day. That's a lot of time when the package wasn't going very far at all, hence why we thought it had been lost! But the head appeared here just this morning! In the pouring rain! Bubblewrapped inside an envelope!

I am so happy that the doll arrived, that I could burst! She herself is in lovely condition, already blank and wiped and ready to be painted, with no nicks and scratches and her yellowing not very bad at all, considering she's four years old or so! In fact, it's better than the body I bought for her!

Item came exactly as described, and slvrdrgn proved to be incredibly communicative through the waiting process with me. She is very thoughtful and even lost sleep over the head's dissapearance, once messaging me thrice in a day with her thoughts and laments over it. A very caring, fair trade partner! I think next time, as a result of this, she'll choose differently when it comes to shipping methods, which all I can say was the only trouble about the transaction, and it was largely the fumble of the post office itself, not her!

Excellent to deal with, I must say. I would work with her a million times! How she handled the situation proves to me that she is a solid and responsible individual to deal with! Positive feedback, thank you!

9. I purchased two CLine heads from slvrdrgn and it was a perfect transaction! I recommend her highly!

10. bought some dollmore blue eyes L10.

transaction went smoothly.

I love these eyes,thanks so much!!

11. I sold a MNF Lishe head to slvrdrgn recently and our transaction went beautifully. All of our correspondence has been very polite and professional, and I do enjoy how often we PM'd one another during the transaction. It made the wait for the Lishe to arrive to her easier on us both. I would highly recommend slvrdrgn as a buyer! :)

12. Slvrdrgn purchased some MSD clothes from me. All communications were pleasant and payment prompt, so I wouldn't hesitate do to business with her again! Thank you!

13. I bought a pair of beautiful blue glass eyes! she nice and reasonable and it arrived super fast! i give this person a 5star review

14. Bought two black wigs from slvrdrgn and that was about fastest, smoothest transaction I've ever had :) Communication was prompt, shipping - nearly immediate, and I'm very happy with the wigs themselves.

15. I bought a MNF Karsh head from her and she shipped fast and very secure. Communication was great. I'd gladly buy from, or sell to, her again. :D

16. I bought MSD clothes from slvrdrgn. Great communication, great seller, great deals, fast shipping and I would buy from her again. I am very happy with what I got.

17. I bought some MSD clothes from slvrdrgn, she replied fast and was very nice. My items shipped quickly and just when she said, they were packaged nicely and I love them! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you. <3

18. I bought a wonderful grey wig from slvrdrgn, it arrived in great condition and was shipped out and delivered promptly! I would do business with slvrdrgn again!

19. slvrdrgn bought a minifee marcia head from me and the transaction went smoothly. She replied quickly to pms and was very pleasant and understanding. payment was prompt and she let me know when the head arrived, would be happy to do business again in the future! :)

20. I bought a Luka sleeping face from Slvrdrgn, really happy with it!! Good communication, friendly seller, perfect transaction, thanks again!