1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Sm.

Nov 18, 2006

1. I bought a Luts Delf Soony from Sm. Amazing seller, great communication, fast shipping, super awesome packing job. Overall lovely to work with and I'd love to buy from Sm. again! ^_^

Thank you!

2. Bought a wig back in May. A very smooth transaction!

3. Bought a faceplate from Sm., and everything went very well. Price negotiating was especially pleasant. It also arrived sooner than I expected! Wonderful seller.

4. I bougt Juri'06 head from Sm. - great deal, fast and safe shipping, positive communication. Highly recommend!

5. I bought an outfit from Sm, and she was very pleasant to deal with. The transaction went wonderfully, and the outfit is just fantastic. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

6. I recently bought a wig from Sm. and I was very happy with my purchase. I would gladly work with her again.

7. Sm. is frickin' amazing. I've recently bought a Juri 05 head from her via layaway, and she was so patient, understanding and had AMAZING correspondence. We negotiated and I've never felt pressure from her end on anything -- so accomodating. I'm glad to have had this transaction with her, what a gem of a seller. Thank you for a wonderful experience! :)

8. I bought a Delf Shiwoo from Sm. Really lovely seller to work with and a perfect transaction! Communication was great throughout. I did a short layaway and the doll was shipped out promptly after I paid him off. He arrived very well packed and in as described condition, with a couple of lovely extras, too ^_^
      I would happily work with Sm. again anytime and definitely recommend as a seller. Thanks so very much for letting me give Shiwoo a new home!

9. I got a beautiful scarred Ital from Sm. everything about him is perfect! shipping was fast and I very much enjoyed our correspondence. Thank you so much for Kaname's beautiful face! I highly recommend Sm as a seller and would do business again in a heartbeat.

10. I bought a body from Sm. to go with my Juri head. Thanks for helping me make my character come to resin life. I highly recommend Sm. as a seller.

11. I bought a Luts head from Sm. and everything went very well. She packed it well, shipped it fast and was very prompt in communicating.
      I highly recommend her.

12. Sold some clothes to Sm. Payment was prompt and communication was quick and clear. Many thanks!

13. Bought a purse from me, very quick payment and even let me know when the purse arrived to them. Wonderful buyer! I would gladly work with them again.

14. Sm. joined my 2079 Realms GO. Great communication with prompt payment. This was a GO for heavy wooden furniture. Great participant and highly recommended. Thank you for helping make this GO a success.

15. I sold Luts winter event 2015 head to Sm. Fast transaction. A a very nice and polite buyer. Definitely recommend :)