1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Smudge

Oct 22, 2009

1. I purchased a Leeke wig from smudge. Communication was excellent, it was posted and shipped promptly (or as promptly as this winter's weather allowed - whew!). Overall she was very pleasant to deal with and I would gladly buy from her again.

2. Smudge bought a tan Littlefee Ante from me. She paid quickly and was super friendly throughout the transaction. Communication was wonderful too.
      Thank you so much!

3. Smudge bought MNF hands from me. It was a pleasant transaction : friendly communication and fast payment.

I highly recommend her!
      Thank you :aheartbea

4. I sold a Fairyland wings for smudge and the transaction was wonderful, smooth and pleasant. ^_^
      very recommended buyer ^_^

thank you very much!

5. smudge joined my Fairyland Sionna's fullset split because she wanted the eyes she came with ^^. She paid in an split of an eye and was so kind and patient while talking to me ^^ . Also, kindly, let me know when she received safely her package at her home ^^.

I have no doubt at all that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^ !!

Thank you so much sweetie !!

6. [h=2]Smudge purchased some Minifee clothes and it went flawless!! Thank you!! :)[/h]

7. I sold a minifee Chloe to Smudge. The transaction went really smoothly. Smudge paid promptly, told me when the doll arrived and communication was great. All in all a wonderfully easy experience. I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with Smudge again.

8. Smudge purchased a wig from me, payed fast and was great at communicating. Thank you!

9. Smudge bought my MNF Luka and she is a very nice person to deal with. She sent the layaway payments on time, and her communication was excellent during all the transaction.
      Thank you so much!

10. Just adopted a little Min from smudge and it was a fantastic transaction from start to finish. Great comms, superfast shipping and Min arrived in perfect condition just as described. A perfect transaction thank you xxxx

11. Smudge purchased a Leekeworld wig from me. Communication was friendly and payment prompt.
      Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

12. Smudge bought a msd top from me, they were a great buyer! They were kind and easy to communicate with, payment was fast and they let me know when the item arrived.

13. Smudge bought a MNF head from me. She paid very fast and she was so kind. Thanks so much for the transaction!

14. bought smudge's ltf chiwoo faceplate.

the item shipped fast,transaction as a whole went smoothly.

thanks so much!
      :)

15. I bought a lovely Dami + faceplates to Smudge ; very nice transaction, the doll is perfect.
      Thank you so much !

16. I bought a LTF Halloween faceplate from smudge and couldn't have been happier - fast transaction, super fast shipping and the item arrived safely and exactly as described! Would not hesitate to buy from her again - thank you!

17. I sold Smudge a Fairyland Flam head.
      She payed fast and noticed me as the head arrived :)

18. Smudge participated in my first Swap/GO from Fairyland. She paid always promptly, she was always patient and very friendly. Overall my first GO/Swap was a great experience, and I would like to thank you for that!!! <3

19. Smudge purchased/partial traded with me for a Puki Puki Soso.

All trade items arrived as promised in great condition and quickly. International trading can sometimes be scary but this was wonderful.

Thank you so much !

20. Smudge bought from me a realfee Soso faceplate.
      She is very polite and lovely, paid fast and informed me when she received the FP.
      A perfect transaction in short. Thank you miss. :)