1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snowman

Mar 2, 2009

1. I bought a feeple60 sleeping Celine head of Snowman, everything was great! She's very nice and great with communication. She shipped the head very fast. I would do bussiness with Snowman again, and I recommend others as well!

2. I joined a fairyland split from snowman.
      Everytime something on our order changed snowman let me know and as the doll reached her place she ship my head asap.
      Thanks so much!

3. I purchased a TS F60 Sleeping Celine Head from snowman. Communication was prompt, she sent very helpful photographs and shipped the very next day after she received my payment. I'm very pleased with this transaction and would happily purchase from her again.

4. I bought a mnf fairyline male bust piece from snowman. Communication was fast and friendly. Item was sent out quickly and packaged with care. Snowman is an excellent seller, i wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks for a great and easy transaction n__n

5. I bought a fairyline body from snowman, everything was perfect : great communication, fast shipping and good packaging. I am very pleased, thanks again !

6. I purchased a mnf mirwen from snowman. Communication was great, she made many photographs for me and shipped her very fast after the payment. And she was really understanding that there was a small delay and accepted a small layaway, I'm really happy with this transaction and would happily purchase from her again.

Thank you so much :D

7. I bought a FPL60 Nanuri head from them. Communication was excellent, the head shipped right away and it arrived very fast.
      The seller made sure to notify me by PM about the mismatching headcap, even though the info was already in the post description. I appreciate this very much.
      I would love to do business with them again!

8. Bought a Soony elf (juri 14) head from snowman on layaway, perfect transaction, would buy from again!

9. Snowman bought a FL Realfee faceplate May body from me.
      Snowman
      was wonderful to deal with - great communication - and very prompt payment!
      Thank you!

10. I bought FeePle60 body, 3 heads and 1 face-plate from Snowman! Communication was great! Shipping was fast and everything was promptly packed. Thank you so much! Would definitely deal again!

11. Snowman bought a Lati Yellow Tan Body from me. She was a lovely buyer, paid quickly and very polite. Thanks so much! :)

12. Snowman was selling a pukifee including its original fullset. She was so kind and agreed to a split. She responded quickly and shipped all items the day after! The fullset clothes and accessories were well packed and arrived in an absolutely perfect condition! I couldn't ask for more and would recommend her anytime! Thank you :hug:

13. I purchased feeple tan heel feet and shoes from Snowman. The communication was great and transaction pleasant. Would buy from again.

14. I purchased feeple tan heel feet and shoes along with FL Rin fullset from Snowman. Once again communication was great, transaction pleasan and shipping fast.. Would definately buy from them again.

15. Snowman sold me Feeple60 high heel shoes. The transation was very smooth and the shoes were sent very quickly and carefully packed. I would not hesitate to buy from her again ! Thanks :)

16. I bougt a Lati Luna wink head from Snowman and it was a very smooth transaction, she mailed out the head super fast and it arrived in perfect shape, well packed and just as described. Looking forward to buying from her again!<3 Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Fairyland Sleeping Sionna head from snowman. They were quick to respond to all messages, posted right away and I received the head the next day (the joys of buying in the same country!) it was packed wonderfully with pleanty of bubble wrap and a sturdy box to prevent any damage. Very good seller!

18. I sold a realfee May faceplate to snowman. It was a very pleasant transaction with quick payment and excellent communication.
      I highly recommend Snowman. :thumbup

19. I bought black resin Feeple60 shoes from snowman.
      She was friendly and the shoes were sent quickly, very carefully packed.
      I recommend you again. :chibi
      Thank you so much.

20. I sold a realfee nanuri 18 faceplate to Snowman. Communication and payment were swift and they let me know as soon as they got the items! Thank you :)