1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snowman

Mar 2, 2009

1. I sold a FeePle head to snowman. Communication was great, fast and friendly. She also paid the head super fast and informed me when the package arrived. Thank you for a very pleasant transaction! :fangirl:

2. I sold a SD10 Sara to Snowman. She paid promptly with a very short layaway, and had very good comminication throughout. Thank you!

3. I bought a little Bygg from Snowman. She was very communicative and friendly, shipped him super fast, and he is exactly as promised and totally gorgeous! Thank you!

4. I bought Eliv's head and fish parts from Snowman. She was friendly, shipping was so fast and everything was package very well. Many thanks! :)

5. I bought two sets of Littlefee hands from Snowman, and they are perfect and adorable!
      She was wonderful to deal with, very polite and flawlessly communicative.
      She did everything she could do to help when the package was delayed (due to a problem at the post office).
      Overall this was a perfect transaction, and I would gladly do business with Snowman again!

6. Purchased a Dollheard Wine Melody Hair clip from Snowman - it finished the outfit I had received in pieces thru the Fukubukuro. The item was perfectly packed, shipped promptly and even the mail system cooperated with lightening fast delivery. A great transaction and I would deal with Snowman again anytime.....

7. I bought a pair of Yrie birdie feet from Snowman
      They arrived fast with no problems, pleasure to deal with ^^

8. purchased a kk workshop outfit from snowman. she was very sweet and patient while i debated getting it. thanks so much!

9. Hello,
      Snowman just bought a pair of YoSD fists and a pair of feet for high heels, and it was a very nice transaction. She paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the parcel arrived. Thank you so much!

10. i bought a Beyla outfit from snowman, the transaction was perfect, thanks again ! <3

11. I bought an amazing leopard shirt from Snowman, it arrived super fast and the communication couldn't be better <3

Thank you SO much, you're an amazing seller and I would love buying from you again in the future <3

12. Snowman sold me a Black Sakura hat after I posted a WTB. :D The transaction went very smoothly, and I received the item without problems. And I might also add that the hat was very well protected in the packaging!

13. I sold Snowman a Volks SD girl body and purchased 2 Doll Stands from VolksUSA for her... All I can say is that this girl is one of the most AMAZINGLY understand, responsible, kind, patient DOA members I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea... I can can only hope to deal with her again in any capacity in the future:D
      :thumbup:thumbup for this amazing transaction;)
      ~Anthony

14. I purchased my Yrie wings from her, they're perfect, and it was great transaction!

15. I purchased a number of small items from Snowman. Everything arrived safely (though the box was much abused since it wasn't thick enough. She shipped very promptly.

16. I bought a dollheart outfit from snowman. She was super friendly to deal with and super fast with shipping. Overall awesome transaction, would definitely do business with her again.

17. I bought a Littlefee Pukisha from Snowman. She is very friendly seller and I am very happy for the transaction. :) My best recommends and thanks!

18. I've just received my fire scar mnf arm from Snowman and it's perfect! exactly as described. It was packed VERY well! Never seen so much bubble-wrap in my life ;) It arrived super fast and Snowman was quick to reply, friendly and helpful throughout the whole transaction. Will not hesitate to buy from or sell to again ^_^ Excellent transaction.

19. I sold a Volks MSD Cute to snowman. She was great! Prompt payment and great communication. You couldn't ask for anyone better.

20. Snowman ran a fairyland GO that I was on. She was great and kept me well informed, she shipped as soon as the items arrived and packaged really well - and even included a little gift!

I would definitely join another group order with her.

- Thank you!