1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snowman

Mar 2, 2009

1. I took part in Snowman´s group order to Fairyland, and it was just perfect! I couldn´t be happier in any way. She is lovely person, informative and friendly, and my part of order arrived soon and well packed! I was so surprised and happy for the extra gift. :)

I´d for sure join her group order again, or make other transactions. :) My best recommends and big thanks!

2. I participated in Snowman's Fairyland group order. She kept me well informed on the status of the package and it arrived well wrapped with a nice gift! I'd love to do business with her again :3!

3. I participated in a Fairyland split that Snowman ran, and I couldn't ask for a better organizer! Such a lovely person to deal with, very kind and helpful in every way. :aheartbea
      It was a great pleasure!

4. I was in a GO to buy a pair of wings from Fairyland.
      Great communication, and always keeping me up to date. I would do business again without a doubt :)

5. I bought 3 pairs of Littlefee hands in a GO organized by snowman and it went great! She let me know all the updates on the order and she shipped very fast after things arrived! I would certainly participate in other GO's organized by her ;)

6. I bought a lovely dress for my SDF girl. The item is beautiful and as described and arrived swiftly and safely. Thank you so much! I would love to do business with you again! :aheartbea

7. I participated in a fullset LTF Leah split run by snowman and it was great! She kept me informed as to the status of the order and mailed out promptly. She even sent a little gift along with my items :aheartbea The packing was secure, all items had been handled with care and she was super friendly and helpful with any questions I had. A great experience. :D

8. Snowman and me traded SD bodies. She's very sweet person and super friendly.
      She didn't hesitate to send out the body first to calculate the exact shipping cost to me. Shipping was super quick, package was handled and wrapped very well and I was surprised finding beautiful gifts from her!! I love your gifts!! Thank you so much!!! :D
      I'd highly recommend her as a great seller on DoA. I'm looking forward for any transaction in the future with her again.
      Thank you for wonderful transaction!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

9. I participated in a Fairyland Split set up by Snoman. She was extremely professional, and the communication was solid the whole way through. She updated me at every step in the order and posted my #4 NS LTF optional hands as soon as she received them. I received them yesterday, packaged securely with tons of bubble-wrap and am extremely happy. I would definitely participate in another split run by Snowman! Highly recommended! :D

10. I bought a Luts Senior Delf Evelina head, with a custom faceup from snowman. Received in excellent condition^.^ great transaction, let me do layaway, smooth transaction. Fast shipping^.^ Would love to deal with again!

11. I purchase some outfits from her. Great communication and item are packed well.

12. I purchase a lovely soom Beyla form Snowman, it was a quick sail and the Beyla arrived safely to my home. A+ seller would buy from again^^

13. i was part of snowman fairyland go. everything went smoothly. I highly recommand her!

14. I bought a MNF Breakaway Scar Head from snowman. The transaction was very smooth, communication was very good, and the head arrived quickly and well packed. A real pleasure to do business with.

15. I bought a Soom MD Glot head from Snowman. Dealing with Snowman is highly recommended. Great communication, smooth transaction, fast replies for messages. Thank you so much!

16. I have to say I highly recommend snowman as a seller. Not only is she friendly and easy to deal with but when the MNF scar arm I bought was seemingly MIA once it got to the states she was very hands on in trying to locate it. I would feel very good about buying from her again, as I feel it was a great transaction and she is a responsible seller. The arm got here safe and sound and was packed perfectly.

Thank you for being so wonderful! <33

17. I purchased a Soom Yrie outfit from Snowman. It was an excellent transaction - the outfit arrived promptly and well packaged. Snowman also took the time to email me to check if the package arrived OK. Highly recommended!

18. I bought an SOOM Ai OE head from snowman
      Communication was wonderful. I'm quite a newbie buyer on the DoA marketplace, and she's been very kind, clear and patient with me. Would very happily do business with her again! <3

19. snowman sold me a soom teenie gem body. the transaction was so perfect even when the body took longer snowman was fast to go to the post office and find out what the hold up was. a wonderful seller and i would without a doubt buy from her again! thank you so much for everything!

20. I bought a SD suwarikko body from snowman.\
      The communication was great, the transaction was very fast and in a very nice atmosphere. The body was really well packaged.
      Thank you very much :D