1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snowman

Mar 2, 2009

1. Snowman bought YOSD outfit from me.
      She is a very patient, and very understanding customer! ^____^
      She has prompt communications and sent fast payment too!
      I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future~ :aheartbea

2. I bought a Littlefee Elf Ante sleeping faceplace from May, and the whole transaction was excellent. She's a master of careful packing--the box was light as a feather but securely padded!! The faceplate is gorgeous, and just perfect. I'd definitely deal with her in the future.

3. I took part in Snowman's Soom Syen Spilt, she was pleasant to communicate with and was very understanding of my situation of being out of the country, I would recommend her as a seller and buyer.

4. Took part in her split was very promt and very polite! Thanks so much for helping me get the wig ^__^

5. I bought a LaTi Yellow wig from snowman. GREAT communication, FAST shipping, and the wig arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :cheer :dance I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl:

Thanks SO much, M! :kitty2

x0x,
      Sher

6. Great communication and fast shipping. Great seller, thank you.

7. I just received a pair of yo Dollheart shoes from snowman. They are in perfect, mint condition more than described! I am also very pleased with our friendly communication, fastest shipping, actual postage. It was a real pleasure to deal with and I hope we shall do again in the future.
      Thank you for this wonderful transaction :)

8. absolutely great communication and fast shipping!

I hope to deal with you again - a real pleasure to deal with!!! :)

9. I bought a pair of Littlefee hands from Snowman, communication was friendly all the way and she shipped the hands quickly. Would definitely buy from again, thanks so much :)

10. I bought the doll outfit from snowman. Everything passed great. Very nice communication and the fasted shippment. Thanks. I'll be glad to deal with snowman next time.

11. I bought a Lati Yellow wig from snowman and it arrived quick and safely - thanks again!

12. I highly recommend snowman! Just purchased and received some Little Fee hands from her and it was a most pleasant transaction! Great communication, the items were packaged very carefully, and she shipped right away!

THANK YOU, SNOWMAN! : )

13. i recently bought a Lati wig and the entire transaction was perfect :D great communication and fast shipping. and the item was in great condition! would definitely buy from again :)

14. I bought a C-Line girl body (with cool extras!) and the transaction was great! Well packaged, everything was as described, it was a pleasure working with an experienced seller. I would buy from Mai again!

15. I purchased a MNF from snowman and the transaction went very smooth. Her communication is excellent and the doll arrived with limited outfit, wig, and shoes all brand new in packaging as described. Her eyelashes were smashed but I am not certain whether or not FL included a face protector or not. Shipping was very quick and snowman even included the tracking links necessary when she pm'd me the item was on the way. Thank you so much for this girl! I highly recommend snowman if you are thinking of buying from or selling to her!

16. I bought a Soom Ai teeny on layaway and the transaction couldn't have gone any better. There was clear contact throughout and she was quite thorough in keeping track. Shipping was extremely fast and reliable. I wasn't expecting shipping to a different country to be that fast! I would DEFINATELY do business again!!! Thanks for an amazing transaction!!!

17. I bought a lati yellow wig from snowman, it went missing in the mail for a month but snowman was always quick to go to the post office to ask for more information! great selller even when problems occur! Would defenitly buy from this seller again!

18. I had couples transaction with snowman in the past. She is one of my favorite person to deal with in DoA!!
      She is very well-manner, friendly and great in communication.
      She bought my tiny doll and paid super fast. She informed me when the package arrived.
      Thank you for amazing transactions as always!! I would love to do business with her again in the future. Both as a seller or buyer!

19. Snowman sold me her soom limited Ai.
      a very nice, kind and smooth transaction, a true pleasure!
      I'd be glad to deal with her again, thank you!!

20. Sold SD Kurumi on an origin body to snowman. Wonderful communication, quick payment, wonderful buyer. Highly recommended! A+++
      Thank you very much!