1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Solarsenshi

Nov 21, 2006

1. Solarsenshi purchased my Sard and was an awesome buyer! We had fast and clear communication about payment and shipping details and everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much!!

2. Solarsenshi comissioned two face ups from me ^^ She gave good instructions and was a very patient client. Very nice and comfortable to work with, thank you! ~

3. I bought a pair of Soom Heliot hooves from Solarsenshi, and everything went perfectly! :)
      The hooves were shipped really quickly, and arrived very carefully packed!
      Excellent communication! I highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much! :)

4. solarsenshi commissioned a faceup from me and she was very nice to work with :) Good communication & quick payment, I'd be happy to work with her again in the future.
      Thank you~!

5. Solarsenshi sold me a pair of Sard Horns on layaway ^_^ She was very patient when I had a hitch in paying and shipped them off right away =) They arrived exactly as described, in pristine condition and well packaged.

6. bought jointed hands from her and the transaction was good, the hands came a bit later due to postal service but they're all ok. thanks ^^

7. Solarsenshi commissioned a face up from me. She was clear with what she wanted and communication was great, she also paid quickly. Overall, it was a great transaction. Thank you ^^

8. I purchased an Akando from solarsenshi. Communication was wonderful, and the transaction was truly a smooth and pleasant one from the very start. Akando arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend solarsenshi to anyone, and would do business with her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much!

9. Sold Volks SD16 Kira to solarsenshi, instant payment, very good communication, a pleasure to deal with!
      Many thanks!

10. Solarsenshi bought an Afghan head from me and she was great to deal with -- very professional and nice and helpful :) Highly recommended.

11. I bought a Soom Beryl LMOD from solarsenshi and she is a very sweet
      seller :aheartbea

She was very professional and polite in all her PMs, she let me have a layaway, and Beryl arrived very fast!

Don't hesitate to work with her, I am very happy with our transaction :)

Thank yousolarsenshi!

12. I sold an Elfdoll Rem. Nabee head to Solarsenshi~ Wonderful buyer! Everything went smoothly and she even let me know when it had arrived to her ^ ^ highly recommended! Thanks ~ <3

13. I traded my IH Asa for a Supia Roda with Lady GinSling and she received Asa just fine.~

14. Solarsenshi bought my Dot Shall! The communication and transaction were both good, fast and there were no problems at all!
      I love dealing with Solarsenshi! <3 <3

15. Solarsenshi bought a doll head from me. Communication was fast and pleasant, payment was immediate. I would be happy to sell to her again!

16. I bought some lovely bracelet and necklace from Solarsenshi. She was friendly to deal with and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. An awesome seller! Will definitely buy from her again :) thanks!

17. Solarsenshi purchased a Monzo head from me~ Fast payment and very friendly to work with~

18. Bought a Dollshe Afghan head on layaway from Solarsenshi. She was very flexible with payments and very nice to deal with!

19. Solarsenshi bought a Monzo body, wings and hands from me. Communication was great and payment was fast, a great person to do business with!

20. I was commissioned by solarsenshi to paint two heads, she was very sweet and lovely to deal with, very patient and understanding, with good instructions. Thank you again <3 ^^