1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Solarsenshi

Nov 21, 2006

1. I bought a Limhwa Human girl from Solarsenshi (through layaway) and it has been a pleasant transaction throughout. Communication was excellent and my girl arrived all well packed and just as described. She is just simply stunning and I'm just happy to adopt her into my crew. Thanks again!

2. Bought some doll clothes, everything went well! Shipping was fast. Thank you! ♥

3. Purchased Migma's wings and horns, they arrived well packed and safely. Thanks a lot!

4. Solarsenshi and I did a doll-parts trade. Everything went great. She was very prompt and nice.

A very positive transaction! : )

5. I bought SOOM Amber from Solarsenshi! The transaction went great! Communication was super-positive! The doll arrived well packaged! Thank you!

6. i just finished up a lovely transaction with Solarsenshi. i purchased from her a Volks Lavender Pink Frills Set from Dolpa Kyoto 7 and couldn't be more than pleased. she shipped off my dress in a speedy fashion and was a delight throughout our correspondence. i would totally partake in another transaction with her and would recommend her to anyone. thanks so much! :D

7. I sold a Leeke wig to solarsenshi and she was fantastic. We had wonderful communication. She made a speedy payment and even notified me when the item arrived. I would be thrilled to work another transaction with her in the future.

8. She has sold me a Soom Beryl head on layaway. The transaction couldn't have been better. Great communication and she send out the head very fast. Thank you.

9. I have done a trade with Solarsenshi: my Soom Migma for her SD16 Kira. It was a perfect trade! I would very happily deal with Solarsenshi for all transactions given the opportunity. Very, very happy! Thank you! :aheartbea

10. I sold a narin head to Solarsenshi and everything went smoothly :) Great communication and fast and prompt payment. Thanks so much!

11. Solarsenshi recently purchased my Limhwa Human. She paid quickly and was very communicative throughout the entire process. It has been my great pleasure to do business with her and I highly recommend her. Thanks for making this a fantastic and awesome transaction!

12. i bought a supia hamin head from solarsenshi,She responded very quickly and i recieved the head packaged well:) i would do business with her again:)

13. Brought Solarsenshi's onyx off her ^^
      With a few problems with the shipping she finally came home safe and sound.
      Thank you so much for the beautiful girl, i love her already !! ^_^

14. I purchased a Bimong Narin 60 head from Solarsenshi and she was very flexible and understanding, an absolutely wonderful seller. The head arrived quickly and safely and I am very satisfied -- thank you so much for everything. :aheartbea

15. Lovely buyer!! :D

She purchased a body from me. She paid right away and kept wonderful communication.
      She's an excellent buyer and I 100% recommend her!

Thanks for such a nice transaction!

16. I bought a Soom Sweet Witch from Solarsenshi. She was great to work with! She was very patient and Sweet Witch arrived well packed and with a lovely faceup!

Thanks for a great transaction!

17. I bought a Switch head from Solarsenshi ^_^

She took her time to ship the item out 'cause I asked her to remove the existent faceup. After a couple of days I decided to receive the head as it was (because she was very busy, and I didn't want to disturb her), and she sent the package out next day really fast :aheartbea!! She's very nice and kind, plus the communication was excellent. I highly recommend her as seller :aheartbea~

18. I bought a Switch Ryun:R's head from Solarsenshi, and it was a great transaction! I really recomend her as a seller. Kind, friendly, and the communication was excellent. After paying, the head arrived within a week, safe and sound. Thank you so much~ <3

19. I bought Ocean Moon Hanee / Sayu Hanee from solarsenshi. Everything was perfect, really friendly communication and the doll was packed well. Thank you. Had a real pleasure to deal with you :3

20. Solarsenshi sold a head to me. She replied to PMs friendly and promptly, was accomodating, confirmed my payment and sent the package right when she said she would. The package arrived a little battered, but all was fine, the head is in pristine condition, just as described. I'm very happy with this transaction!