1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Somnambulist

Mar 15, 2008

1. This lovely person took part in my November 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone

2. I participated in her split of SOOM Clozel for a wig and the winged head and couldn't be more pleased. Communication was great, shipping was immediate and packing was fantastic. I would totally work with her again, without hesitation.

3. Joined somnambulist split and everything was wonderful. Great communication throughout the whole thing and she shipped my girl ASAP. I would join a split again within a heartbeat! Thank you so much for my Clozel head!!!!

4. I bought a par of Cass Soom shoes from somnambulist and the transaction was flawless! The shipping was same day as payment and the shoes were perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! ^_^

5. somnambulist took part in my Spring Kimono Swap and was a please to have in it, She sent her gift on time and great with communication. thanx for joining my swap!! ^_^

6. I bought SOOM Cass Elf outfit from Somnambulist, everything went very smoothly. I was very happy with my transaction with Somnambulist and would definitely work with again.

7. Somnambulist took part in my lolita swap and was a pleasure to have in it, communication was great and she did a good job ^_^

8. Just sold a SOOM Alk/Yrie head to Somnambulis and it was an extremely smooth transaction. Everything was done fast and perfectly. No complains at all!

Highly recommended!! (:

9. Somnambulist was in my Aries swap. She shipped her present out on time and was a pleasure to deal with. I would let her in any of my future swaps no problem.

10. Somnambulist purchased a Dollheart outfit set from me, and was an absolute peach to deal with! She paid promptly and was very kind throughout. I'd recommend her.

11. Somnambulist was in my Taurus swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

12. I was in Somnambulist's SD Punk swap. She was very communicative and checked up on us, and everything went well. Would participate in one of her swaps anytime.

13. Somnambulist was in my S&M-swap. Shipped on time, kept me updated, and was generally just a pleasure to work with. Would accept her in again anytime.

14. Somnambulist was in my pretty princess swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

15. Positive

Somnambulist bought a doll from me, the payments arrived on the time we had agreed on and communication was excellent

16. I just bought a iplehouse JID Ryan from Somni and she was a wonderful seller. Great communication. Very patient. Answered all my questions and was a fast shipper. Im extremely pleased with him ( Ryan ) and would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much. Would deal anytime with this seller.

Bren =0)

17. Happy to recommend this great seller! Item was described accurately and thoroughly, and she painstakingly answered all of my additional questions and provided more pictures. Item was packed exceedingly well; shipped promptly and arrived in great shape. I'm totally happy with transaction--thank you!

18. I purchased an Infiniti Doll LE Chris head in NS from Somnambulist. She was so very kind to let me purchase him with a brief layaway period. She was very kind throughout the entire process and shipped promptly. The item is in perfect condition. Recommended seller! Would definitely buy from her again.

19. I purchased some Soom Galena Deity Pitta Talons from Somn. The transaction went smoothly. package was packed well and items were as described. Thanks!

20. I purchased an IH Lahela from Somnambulist on a short layaway. Fast and friendly communication and everything packed securely and sent quickly as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you!