1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Sophiesinister

Jan 30, 2017

1. SophieSinister purchased a Souldoll MSD head from me and she was such a lovely person to deal with! Her PMs were friendly and she paid for the item quickly and also let me know as soon as she had received the parcel in the mail. I highly recommend her to others and would of course be happy to deal with her any time in the future :daisy

2. Traded my Soom Obsidius for Sophie's Switch Waseon/Akagi hybrid. She was so wonderful to deal with!! She is friendly and honest, and super accommodating. When my doll got caught in customs, I asked her to make an inquiry and she did a ton of poking around for me. She also let me know when Obsidius arrived, and checked to make sure Waseon made it home. The doll was very well packed as well.

Highly recommended!!!! Would absolutely sell to/trade with/buy from in the future.

Thank you for a wonderful transaction and a beautiful doll!!

3. Traded my Fairyland Erda + Top up for SophieSinister's RG Williams.

Sophie is awesome,her replies are always prompt and friendly, and she is always ready to help.
      She keep me posted on the progress and the shipment of our trade.

I would highly recommend her :D

Thank you so much!!

4. Bought a ShouShou doll Gouhai head from SophieSinister and it was a perfect transaction - friendly communication, quick shipping and he was packed well. Thanks so much! :D

5. SophieSinister bought a Peakswoods Kasspio from me on a layaway and it was wonderful. We chatted a bit about the hobby and now I have a new person to follow on IG. Thank you for everything!

6. SophieSinister purchased a few lots from me. She was very prompt with payment and was all around lovely to deal with as a buyer. A perfect transaction!

7. I sold a Ringdoll body to SophieSinister on layaway and everything was perfect! She paid on time, always responded to my messages quickly, and let me know as soon as he arrived. Overall it was a perfect, seamless transaction!

8. I sold a doll via layaway with SophieSinister. She was great to deal with. Paid promptly, communicated frequently and made timely payments. Would happily do business with her again.

9. Sophiesinister purchased a doll on layaway. There was always good communication and payment was always on time. A wonderful buyer and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

10. Positive!
      SophieSinister bought a Dollzone body on layaway from me. Everything was paid off quite quickly and communication was excellent! They let me know when the body arrived, and I would definitely work with them again! Highly recommend!

11. [ POSITIVE FEEDBACK ]

Sophie was a true dream to work with:
      • Prompt, friendly communication
      • Paid promptly
      • Kept in touch and updated me in the safe, arrival of the package.

Overall, is a highly recommended individual

12. SophieSinister purchased an old Dollshe Hound from me and the transaction was great, highly recommend =)

13. POSITIVE

SophieSinister purchased a pair of Ringdoll Judge of Hell Hands from me.
      The transaction went extremely smoothly and I would happily deal with them again.
      Thanks so much! <3

14. Positive!

I purchased a full set Ringdoll Virgo from SophieSinister on a 6 month layaway. Payments were easy to make and communication was great and friendly the entire way through! When it was time to have him shipped, he was wonderfully packaged and I was updated throughout the entire process. 10/10 would absolutely buy from again :3nodding:

15. Easy Positive

SophieSinister purchased a Soom Migma from me and it was a fantastic transaction. Layaway was requested and finished early, communication was great, I love a smooth transaction! Thanks again!

16. Positive! Sold a Dollmore Hakamore set to @SophieSinister and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, fast payment and I was notified when the parcel arrived. Happy to sell to again! Thanks! :)