1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Spacemachine

Jul 20, 2007

1. I bought chocopuki clothes and black pukisha parts from Spacemachine and the communication was great and the items shipped fast.

2. The awesome username of Spacemachine purchased a puki faceplate from me. Not only was she wonderfull to deal with she paid immediatly~ No complaints here, very trustworthy buyer!

3. Very nice transaction:) come back anytime

4. i got some really cool droprop eyes from Spacemachine! excellent communication, very kind and attentive! definitely a great seller!

5. I bought a Shizuku head from Spacemachine, and the transaction couldn't have been better. It was A+ from start to finish.

6. SpaceMachine and I have been involved in trade/commission over the last few months. She was extremely patient with me when it took me a bit to get her pictures and never dropped out of contact. The outfits she made are adorable and are exactly what I had hoped for. I was really nervous when the commission/trade took so long that Spacemachine would change her mind as another person I once tried to commission changed their mind, but she didn't and made adorable outfits for my Yos.

Her attention to detail is fantastic and I love the cording she used for decoration.

I would happily commission, sell, or trade with her again. :aheartbea

7. I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from Spacemachine. They were shipped very quickly and are perfect. Couldn't be happier!!

8. Received three Pocketfairy wigs from spacemachine. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much!

9. I've bought a YOSD doll body from Spacemachine and it was sent very quickly. All was perfect and the doll is in brand new condition. I'm very satisfied with this oversea transaction. Thank you very very much!

10. I've bought a pukisha set with ears, feet, hands and faceplate. I bought it while Spacemachine was on her way out the door on vacation; but she brought the set with her and shipped it a few days later. I recieved the set today - in great condition. Thank you so much, Spacemachine - for a quick and easy transaction. :)

11. I bought a Puki Loreley from Spacemachine. He arrived oh so quickly, and in perfect condition!! He's just a little sweetheart, and she very sweetly added an amazing pirate hat!! He's so wonderful, I couldn't be happier with him!!!

Thanks a billion times! You're a star!!!

12. Spacemachine and I traded urethane eyes (her gumdrops for my mystic.) She was trustworthy, communicated wonderfully and everything went smoothly. Awesome trader! Thanks again!

13. bought a ch marco from spacemachine; she was very kind, very clear, and very patient! the doll arrived safe and sound, well-packaged, and on time :) thank you for an awesome transaction! i would definitely do business with her again :D

14. I bought Dollmore Narsha boy from Spacemachine and I cannot thank her enough. He's always been one of my dream dolls. She sent super cute stationary and stickers too. All around a wonderful person to buy from. :)

15. spacemachine was kind enough to sell me the bluefairy blanche marin lin outfit. She shipped exactly when she said (priority shipping so it arrived within a day!), was very friendly and prompt with communication, and the outfit is in fantastic condition. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!!

16. I just now got my bluefairy tinyfairy blanche marin lin....LOVE ! her !!
      Great person to buy from...Many Thanks! A+

17. I did a faceup for spacemachine and had a great transaction. She is easy to communicate with and clear about what she is looking for in a faceup. The doll was packed amazingly well, and the entire time she was very friendly and easy to correspond with. She also paid right away and replied quickly when I checked with her to see if the doll had arrived. Wonderful person to work with!

18. I bought a pair of Gumdrops from spacemachine. FAST shipping, GREAT communication, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :dance :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :whee:

Thanks again, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

19. Awesome seller! I bought a gorgeous ws miel from spacemachine, the transaction was wonderful in every way: communication was great, shipping was super fast, the doll was packaged carefully. I am very happy! Thank you so much spacemachine!

;) :D

20. :lol:spacemachine and I traded dolls .... what a GREAT trade !
      Everything went so smooth with perfect timing. We both got our dolls about the same time.
      Many, many Thanks spacemachine !!