1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spampy aka Jenifer Burns

Feb 28, 2007

1. I recently purchased 3 beautiful outfits from this great seamstress. She's very friendly and trustworthy, very fast shipment and carefully packaged, would love to deal with her again!! <3

2. Jenifer makes the cutest clothes ever and is a dream to work with!

3. Spampy's little clothes are the most adorable things. She was also more than happy to custom make me something similar to another outfit she made. Everything she makes is of the highest quality, and VERY well made (OMG, such tiny little buttons!!).

I will DEFINITELY buy from her again, and highly recommend her to everyone.

4. I bought a little Puki dress off Ebay, and also a pair of jeans, jean skirt and kitty top for Puki thru her shop her at DOA. She's very efficient and easy to deal with. Her clothes are WONDERFUL. I don't know how she can make something SO small and so perfect. I will definately buy from her again! Thanks a million Jennifer.

5. I bought a Puki Jammie outfit from Spampy, and when it went missing thanks to the US Post Awful, she quickly sent me out a replacement!! She is a great seller, an incredible seamstress, and I will be buying plenty more dollie duds from her in the future! :chocoberry

6. I got my first Puki package (of at least three) from spampy and the wrapping and presentation was professional. spampy is great with communication and quick with mailing out items. I highly recommend spampy!

Not only am I purchasing for my future Pukisha (ordered 2/3/08), I am also purchasing for my other three tinies - an Orientdoll So Ye Winged Vampire, a Dollmore Elf Elly Banji and a Dollmore Elf Elly Lime.

First, Bodkin in hat, shirt and jeans...
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

A closeup of the turtle shirt -
      [​IMG]

Chibi Shu (DM EE Lime) in the strawberry shirt (and the hat) -
      [​IMG]

Finally, Chibi Eiri (DM EE Banji) in the Kanji shirt -
      [​IMG]

I am so excited about the other packages on the way!

Thanks, spampy!​

7. I couldn't resist and purchased more outfits from Spampy, she's my goddess!! :abow: she can make the most beautiful outfits, so tiny buy very detailed, they look even better and more real than some of my big boys' outfits!! :XD:Thank you Spampy for being so wonderful!!

8. Just received my two Puki outfits for Harmony and Doyle, and they are SOOOOO CUTE. More, I need more, more, MORE :) :) :)

9. Another excellent spampy transaction! The detail work is amazing! The Alien PJs fit Orientdoll So-types perfectly. Bodkin had so much fun 'going to bed' for a change!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Naturally, Bodkin had to take off his gigunous Troll Doll hair to get the nightcap on, but the hat fits the Chibs WITH their hair on with no problem, just like the little black hat.

Great clothes, spampy! :thumbup

10. Jenifer is a sewing madwoman, making absolutely perfect scale ADORABLE clothing for my Puki! Awesome communication, quick shipping...she is just a total sweetheart. Thanks again, and I will be back!

11. Thankies for commisioning a hoihoi-chan outfit for my incoming puki piki :aheartbea

works so unbelievably fast! :o

12. I ordered a few pieces of clothing for my Puki Puki, and I would just like to say that spampy works wonders for tiny tiny clothes! They are really adorable! She is quick and great to deal with! Thank you!! ^_^

13. I bought a jeans for my new doll, erik,The treatment has been more that correct, and the jeans are beautiful. thanks so much ^^*!!

14. I bought the cutest Puki outfit from Spampy! It fits perfectly and is very well made!

15. I just received my order from Spampy. I am impressed not only with how doggone cute they are but the quality and workmanship that has gone into each piece. The communication was great, shipping quick and packaging very attractive and fun to open. You will not be disappointed if you order from her. I plan to order again. :D

16. Another great transaction with Spampy! Here is my new Pukisha, Talon, showing off some of his Spampy clothes!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Jenifer does beautiful work! I got an outfit from her and she even included a cap with bunny ears. Thank you so much for such an adorable outfit!!

18. I am so completely enamored with Spampy's clothes. They're superbly adorable! And the bunny hat she sent with them is so awesome. I'm sure that once she gets her my Puki will love them as much as I do. I'm definitely going to commission her again!