1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spampy aka Jenifer Burns

Feb 28, 2007

2. i sent jenifer my elfdoll black catsy to have her make a couple of outfits for her and my elfdoll olivia. not only was she fast the quality is exquiste. there are little trims and details that boggle my mind as to how she made them with human fingers....unless jenifer is really a tiny little elf and we just dont know it....mmm theres a thought:lol:

3. I got this outfit from spampy through ebay (have posted it here before but I love it so much here it is again)

[​IMG]

She was fantastic and so helpful and friendly

three cheers for spmapy

Apologies for the big pic and crappy photography)

4. Got a pair of really cute undies from Stampy, they fit perfectly (thats saying something for a bambicrony) and look great, Ty spampy :)

5. I commissioned spampy to create about 6 tiny outfits for me. They are all amazing! She sent me pics of everything before shipping and kept in touch with her progress. I plan to buy more. I highly recommend her & her work.
      -Am

6. Second time I order wonderful outfit from spampy. This time it was custom made, and they couldn't be more adorable!! She answered every doubt and request I made with so much attention and kindness, she even sent me pictures of how the outfit were before shipping them. It's really amazing working with her. I would love to order more!!

Thank you for everything!! :}

7. Received a beautiful Elf Robe for my MR Pepe. Amazing detail and workmanship. I don't know how she can sew such tiny items. The robe was well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Communication was excellent. I would definitely buy again :D

Thank you Spampy!

8. Jenifer makes the CUTEST tiny clothes EVER!!! :lol:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

9. I commission an outfit from Spampy and it is the most awesome thing ever!! She got it done in one day too!! Thanks so much!! A++++

10. I commissioned a couple of Hogwarts uniforms for my Pukis and I couldn't be more happy! They're perfect little copies of the outfits from the movies and my Pukis look adorable! Jenifer kept me informed of her status and was a joy to do business with. If you want your Pukis to be well-dressed, Spampy/Jenifer is the way to go!

11. Ack! It took me too long to get on here, but I commissioned three Chipettes outfits from spampy and they are fantabulous!! Just how I pictured them....or better....yes, better. I can't wait to have more money to order more cute puki clothes!!

12. I bought my little Puki clothes from Spampy :D They are so adorable and incredibley well made. Very professional and fast! Thanks again!

13. I've got a couple things from Jenifer for my Puki's and couldn't be more thrilled. The first thing I got was off ebay so I forgot to leave feedback for her here. It was a little lavender print dress with white yoke and pink trim. It is SO detailed, all the way down to the little functioning buttons. No bulky velcro or snaps that are out of proportion. I have a few of Fairyland's Puki outfits and the only one that is even close in quality is Rose's maid outfit.

I just got the little aqua kitty shorts set from her. Oh my gosh. SO cute. It seemed like it got lost in the mail. It just never came. I decided she was just busy sewing her little fingers off and I should be patient but i finally got worried and emailed her. She had another in the mail the very next day. OF course two days later the first one showed up, it with a toy kitty. (My post office is very inefficient. We have had trouble with our mail ever since our regular postman retired about a year ago. It isn't unusual to see all of us in the cul-de-sac out redelivering or trading mail!) I told her I'd send it right back but she told me to just keep it. That was so incredibly kind of her. I have two Puki's so the girls can be twins. I feel bad she had to duplicate her work but she sure was fast! I have a feeling that outfit might fit Catsy too. I can't wait to save more money to buy other things from her! Cat

14. Gave Jenifer a real task, make clothes for a doll considered a Tiny but measures like a MSD only a bit shorter. My DF Pomelo aka Poppy was a visitor so she could get measured right on target by Jen and in no time this cutie had wonderful Spampy Wear!
      [​IMG]
      Just the tip of what I got and what Jen gave her. She will be back I am sure for more Funky Pink Stuff!

15. Perfectly wonderful to deal with! I comissioned three Pj sets, and they are the cutest, most well made artical of clothing my girls have! Thank again! my girls love there Pjs!

16. Commissioned two cosplay type outfits from Spampy and I just love how she sews at a tiny scale. Everything is neatly sewn and finished. Thanks

17. I recently got 2 Spampy outfits, a Puki short set and a Lati Yellow fairy dress, and as has already been said, they're adorable and very well made. She got them done faster than I expected, too. I'm sure I'll be back for more before long! :D

18. Thanks so much Spampy~! My girlie just loves her cute little bat-winged romper. It is exactly what I envisioned. <3 We will spam it up when i get the chance ^_^

19. Jenifer makes the most adorable fashions for the tinies AND...is just one of the nicest people!! Highly recommend!
      [​IMG]

20. Ignore puki in the pic above...LOL....here's one of his great outfits which he loves!! :)
      [​IMG]