1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spampy aka Jenifer Burns

Feb 28, 2007

1. Spampy is wonderfull to work with; she lets you know whats going on, makes sure you're on the same page, and everying is shipped/packed nice and neat. Still not sure how she can make anything that SMALL.
      I discovered her, pm'd her with a long list for a commission and she was able to do it all and I love every pc. The Goth bunny jacket for my DZ Hid is perfect with closures down the back... nothing is difficult to put on or take off.
      The Puki clothes are so cute and well made. Still not sure where she found those TINY buttons.

2. I had an absolutely perfect transaction with Spampy just recently; my order was small but she treated me very, very kindly. Her items were packed superbly and she even included a thoughtful little gift. I would be more than happy to buy from her again, the clothing I recieved is very high quality. Thanks again!

3. bought a msd shirt from spampy and it's perfect! love it. and will be on my boy once he's home. :sweatdrop

4. i love my "spampy wear", tiny and msd clothes. they are beautiful-made to order and fast.the detail is amazing. they are packed beautifully including gifts!
      thank you spampy

5. All of my wife's tinies' favorite outfits flew off Jenifer's sewing machine - and she's come to be one of our favorite people as well!

Spampy Stuff is well made, durable, easy to wear - and fun. What more could you possibly ask for in dollwear?!

~Bruce & Karen

6. I commissioned a Lati outfit from spampy and am very pleased with the quality of my item. Great communication, super fast shipping and beautiful packaging! Thank you!

7. Got another adorable Spampy outfit for my Puki, A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!

8. I purchased a couple little wizard robes for puki from spampy. She made them up quickly and they're just perfect. I can't believe how amazing they are for such a tiny doll!! Plus she's a sweetheart to deal with! :)

9. When I had heard from Fairyland that they'd discontinued the "Strider" costume I died! but Spampy found it in her heart (and her schedule) to create a tiny Roman Centurion outfit for for my little guy!
      [​IMG]
      (This is Spampy's own photo) Now "Spam" is my fierce little Pocket Protector :aheartbea
      Thanks again!!!

10. Jenifer I love my new outfits (as always)....

[​IMG][/IMG]

11. Oh Alexis Jane...Who is that?

12. Super-fast shipping on an impossibly adorable outfit (and underpants!). Thanks a million for creating this outfit for me.

13. Jennifer is one of the nicest and talented seamstresses I see on DoA.
      She is really nice and give you surprises when you order. Fast and great communications too!
      I commissioned 2 pair of socks and leggings and they come in 1 week including shipping! [I am in Australia!!] Thanks again!

14. Beautiful work, very detailed. My dolls are comfy and stylish in their new sweatsuits, and Piki looks adorable in his onesie with feet.

15. yes spampy thanks again for a other wonderfull outfit you made my boy an d girl, there were two hats with the girls outfit, so she can change, but midge took it because he says he looks cooler in it.
      [​IMG]

16. I commissioned some clothes for my tinies. Communication was friendly, package was packed well and shipped quickly, quality of clothing is excellent. And the bonus items are a happy plus.

Overall, a great transaction. Thanks!

17. Once again Spampy has done the wonderful and created 2 complete sets for my K. Wiggs Sage. Who sadly I must sell, but at least for her new mom she will have some adorable new clothes to go with her. Spampy did great work and one day I will get more stuff but for ones who are staying. Hugs, MK

18. Spampy worked with me on my very first doll clothes commission, and what an experience! She was patient and kind with me, and so incredibly helpful. The clothes were ready and shipped out super fast, and they fit like a dream. As soon as Simcha gets home, he and Kokoro are going to do a fashion shoot, just for their Auntie Spampy!

19. I ordered a roomper for my little Bellota. Perfect transaction: great communication, super fast shipping and amazing clothes. It has been a total pleasure doing business with lovely spampy! :D