1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spamsama

Oct 23, 2006

1. Spamsama took part in my group order she is a nice person to do business with, everything went smoothly, thanks a lot ^^

2. Just bought a DD1 body from this seller. Good price and shipped fast very well package too. i would buy from this person again.

3. Spamsama bought an msd kimono from me. She's very nice and an overall great buyer!

4. I bought a pair of Luts Chiwoo hands from Spamsama and the transaction went wonderfully! Great communication! The hands were shipped SUPER quick and they came packaged soooo wonderfully safe and snug! I would most definitely do business with again!

5. I sold a pair of SD goggles to spamsama... she's super friendly, and extremely fast with payment and PMs! I recommend this girl. Thank you!!

6. Spamsama was kind enough to contact me about a SS-K head that I was desperately looking to buy, and offer to sell me hers for a fantastic price; she shipped it on the very next day with all the spiffy bells and whistles when it comes to shipping~! XD It arrived in no time at all, *very* well-packaged, and I just couldn't be happier with it! ;O;

tl;dr: The transaction was a joy! And more importantly, Spamsama is made of so much epic, epic win, and such pure awesome, that it's just inconceivable~! *o*

7. Just purchased a Tan Bobobie from spamsama, and the transaction was very smooth. She was very nice about accepting layaway with a down payment, and although I paid her much sooner than I expected, I believe she would have been very good about giving me a few months! The shipping went well, too!

I'm so happy with her cooperation <3

8. Sold a shadow warrior outfit from dollheart to spam. She was great about the whole deal!

9. I sold a Volks school unifrom set to Spamsama. She paid very fast and was great to work with~! Thank you very much!

10. Sold a bittenbefore fire wig to Spamsama, she was great to deal with an paid instantly. Thanks!

11. Bought a Domuya flexibody from Spamsama; I can't even put into words how amazing this transaction was. :aheartbea Extremely great communication, very friendly, helpful, and really well-packaged; everything was completely easy and smooth. Thank you very much! :D

12. Spamsama bought my DD Elf Doll Lydia. We did a short layaway and she paid in a timely manner and was a sweetheart to deal with. Happy to do business with her anytime and hope she is very happy with the new girl in her life.

13. I purchased a pair of Soom eyes and Leeke wig from spamsama: the items arrived today in perfect condition. This was a trouble-free and easy transaction. Thank you!

14. Bought an MSD straightjacket from Spamsama! It arrived quickly(Quicker then I expected it to O_O) and was an over all joy to work with!
      THANKS SPAM!!!!
      I'll definately do business with her again

15. Spamsama bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

16. I bought a brown wig from spamsama. The sales pic was accurate, the price was certainly right, it was packed nicely and shipped promptly! She actually apologized for not sending it out on the same day as she received my payment, but I got the wig very quickly. Thanks!

17. I <3 spamsama. Just finished a Fairyland GO with her and she was awesome. Fast to pay and easy to work with. Good comms. Definitely would do it again :)

18. Spamsama as an absolute joy to deal with! Very communicative every step of the way, and they even refunded som postage for me which as totally unexpected. I would love to deal with her again, and hope every deal through DoA is like this one.
      I can't praise her enough

19. I bought two pairs of eyes from spamsama, and recieved them very quickly! She was a pleasure to talk to, and answered all my questions in a very prompt manner! All in all an EXCELLENT transaction :D

20. Spamsama just ordered a custom cloak from me. She was a pleasure to work with, she paid quickly and was great with communication. I would gladly work with her again.