1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spensers_mom

Mar 29, 2009

1. I adopted the sweetest little Puki Ruby Dark Rose from Spensers_Mom! :kitty2 Communication was TERRIFIC, shipping was LIGHTENING-FAST, and Miss Ruby arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate Clare even included extra clothing and the cutest wig! :XD:

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again...thank you SO much! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

2. I bought a Pipos Mac from Spensers_Mom, as well as an outfit for her. She was very nice during our communication, and super considerate when I needed a bit more time to pay. I couldn't be grateful enough! She shipped her super fast, and packaged the doll really safely! She even included some little extra clothing items :D The little doggy is in gorgeous condition, and is a great addition to my little family.

Thanks so much!

3. spensers_mom purchased a MNF body from me and she is just overall an awesome customer to work with! Her communication is timely and she paid promptly for each layaway installment. I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to her! Thank you!

4. I bought some littlefee hands from spensers_mom. Great communication - love this seller!

5. got some items from Spensers_mom including this dress:
      [​IMG]
      Pretty awesome and just what I needed!!! Thanks Mimi

6. I bought a great LittleFee wig from spensers_mom. Communication was great and the wig was sent when she said.

7. I have purchased from and sold doll clothing to spensers_mom. She's always a pleasure to deal with. Fast, friendly communication and very trustworthy.

8. I bought a Puki Sugar faceplate from spensers_mom.
      She held him for me for about a week, was quick to reply and shipped him quickly.
      He arrived today, very well packaged and as adorable as the pictures she had. I love him very much!
      A+++

9. I Bought a LittleFee Sleeping Chiwoo Faceplate from spensers_mom <3
      She was a joy to communicate with, She Held the plate for me until i could run to the bank, Always Prompt with replies and Even with 'Snowmageddon' having hit My Area pretty hard the package arrived so safely! <3 Wonderfully Packed, Handled etc! <3

Couldnt ask for better! I'd work with again in a heartbeat!

Thanks so much for helping me to put my girl together some more!!

10. I sold a dress to her and the transaction was great. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks.

11. I bought a set for my Puki from spensers_mom, she was great to work with and very understanding through the whole process. She's definitely someone I'd work with again :)

12. I purchased a sweet puki Lilly from spensers_mom. It was a perfect transaction and she was delightful to work with. I would have another transaction with her in a heart beat :)

13. I bought a scar shiwoo head from Spensers_mom. Communication was great. The head was well packed. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

14. Just completed another great transaction with Clare. The doll was as described and packaged very well for her trip. I highly recommend her, would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks! :)

15. I recently bought a MnM head from Spencers_Mom and it went smoothly...She kept brilliant communication all the way through and is very polite and a general pleasure to buy from...I wouldn't hesitate to buy from!

16. Had two great transactions with spensers_mom. She had great communication, and the items were exactly as she described. I would not hesitate to have another transaction with her! My Bambicronys send their thanks, and my new PukiPuki faceplate is great!

17. I purchased a puki pipi faceplate from spensers_mom. Communication was great and it arrived in perfect condition. I do recommend, thank you very much

18. I bought 2 DollZone fox dolls off Spensers_mom for my son . She even was kind enough to let me meet with her instead of shipping them out . We picked the dolls up and they are just so perfect. My Son just loves them. Thanks you so much Spensers_mom for everything.

19. This was the longest transaction ever. xD Clare sent me a Baha I bought in a timely manner but it got lost along the way... so for months, she fought Canada Post to get the insurance claim and it finally came through! I HIGHLY recommend Clare to buy from, she is wonderful and responsible. I would not hesitate for a moment to enter another transaction with her. Fantastic lady, really.

20. I purchased a puki polar bear let from Clare, and it was great! Wonderful communication, packed well and arrived in a timely fashion. I will definitely have transactions with her again. :) Thank you so much!