1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spensers_mom

Mar 29, 2009

1. I bought a Puki bear face plate and a Puki body from Clare. Even though she was having some serious family problems she was always so kind. Stayed right on top of PMs and sent my stuff right away. I'd certainly do business with her again.

2. I bought two MSD sized wigs from spensers_mom! They arrived beautifully packaged, and were exactly as described. She responded really fast to my communication and was lovely to deal with. I fully recommend her as a seller.

3. I sold Angel Region Ren to spensers_mom. Very positive, communicates quickly. She also gave me a little surprise in return))
      Highly recommend, will surely do business with her again!

4. spensers_mom bought a FairyLand event head faceplate set & hand part from me. Her payment was made immediately and she was extrememly generous to offer pay a bit more for the postage at her own cost. She reponds to her PM quickly and communication was very clear and always ever so friendly and kind. She is a very sound person even in a very difficult situations and I highly recommend her as the best buyer you could have. Thank you, spensers_mom.

5. Clare is a lovely buyer. <3 Prompt payment, wonderful to communicate with - couldn't ask for more. :) Thanks!

6. One positive from me! I bought my Pipos Baha from spencers_mom. She was very nice and Baha was well packed!

7. spencers_mom's bought a faceplate from me, and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Thanks so much!

8. Spensers_mom bought two LittleFee from me. She was lovely to deal with - great communication and very friendly and the transaction went very smoothly.

9. This is my 3rd transaction with Clare, and that speaks volumes. She purchased a ltf Shiwoo faceplate that I had for sale in the marketplace. I highly, highly recommend her, she's a joy to work with. So friendly and communicative, paid promptly and she let me know as soon the ltf Shiwoo faceplate arrived. Thanks Clare, always a pleasure. :)

10. Spensers_mom bought a wig from me and the transaction went perfectly! She paid promptly and had friendly wonderful communication! I highly recommend this buyer and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future. :) Thanks much!

11. Sold a customized fur wig and tail to spensers_mom. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

12. spensers_mom purchased several items from me including a couple dolls and some clothing. The whole sales process went extremely smooth as her communication is always very timely and friendly. Her payment is prompt and she always lets me know when her items arrive. I would not hesitate at all to work with her on anything, sale, trade, GO, split- anything!!! :) She's very highly recommended! Thank you!!!

13. I did littlefee arctic fox faceplate and parts faceup for Spensers_mom, and it went great. Wonderful communication and was very patient with me as it took me a little longer than I expected to finish. She is wonderful! Thank you!

14. I recently completed a fun and challenging commission for Spensers_mom. As always, she was a joy to work with throughout. Very fast to pay and communicate. The nicest lady too! I hope to work with her again!

15. Sold a Minimee body to Spensers_mom, payment was prompt and communication was fast and consistent. Thanks for a great transaction.

Would absolutely do business with Spensers_mom again.

16. Spencersmom, thanks for the fast payment and great communication! I'd be happy to deal with you again as a seller or buyer!

17. spensers_mom bought a wig from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and let me know when the wig arrived. I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

18. Just sold a Victorian outfit to spencers mom. We are having very good communications and I am very pleased with the speedy payment sent. More fun ahead !

Julienne

19. spenser's_mom purchased a Chic Line Lishe from me on layaway and it was a flawless transaction. Her payments were always on time, her communication was always very prompt and friendly. I would not hesitate to work with her on any trade, sale, or other transaction ever. Thank you so much!

20. spensers_mom bought some clothes from me, and she was a delight to work with! Paid right away, and let me know when the items arrived. Pm's were friendly and she is jsut a total sweetheart!