1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Splynterhayde

Mar 7, 2009

1. Splynterhayde bought a Soom Heliot from me on layaway. Not only did she send payments on schedule, she paid him off sooner than the deadline! Very organized and courteous, she kept in contact and was overall very pleasant to deal with. Thanks again - I hope you'll enjoy him.:)

2. I purchased at Splynterhayde Luts SSDelf Man Head 2008. Head without damages, communication was excellent and shipping was fast.

Thank you very much. :)

3. I recently purchased a Soom Human Heliot Super Gem body from Splynterhayde. Hands down, this has to have been one of the best transactions in my book. Not only was she understanding enough to allow me a layaway, but her incredibly friendly attitude is a complete bonus. Obviously her communication skills are supreme.

I would Highly Recommend her as a seller, and without a second thought do business with her again.

4. I have to say Splynterhayde, is one of the nicest people ive met on the forum. I purchased a doll head from her, and she was quick to ship him out. unfortunately, but not any fault to her, he got lost in the mail for a month... she was extremely patient and diligent with my requests to help track him down and he finally arrived today. (or so a stroke of good luck on both our parts, i was able to locate him and pick him up.)

so i cant say enough that shes a wonderful person to deal with and i would totally recommened doing buisness with her again! Again, if not for the post office this would have been a perfect transaction. :)

5. I just participated in a split with Splynterhayde, and she was awesome to deal with! :D Tons of updates, super-friendly, and a lot of fun =^i^= Nandris' horns and ears arrived in perfect shape :D Would be glad to do business with her again! Perfecto. :)

6. I got a body in Splynterhayde's Sphaler split, and she was excellent to deal with, great communication, very easy and pleasant to deal with, and my body arrived safe and sound and well packed! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

7. i too participated in Splynterhayde's Sphaler split (head)
      beautifully run split, can't believe it was the first time she has run one!
      all details of the transaction were clear, updates and communication excellent, item sent promptly and well packed.
      a really great transaction, would not hesitate to do business again with splynterhayde!

m.a.

8. i bought Splynterhayde's Heliot parts and again a wonderful seller fast shipping and awesome comunication as always i cant wait to deal with her again :)

9. Splynterhayde bought some clothes from me, good communication, pay fast, everything was perfect. Thanks again!

10. Splynterhayde participated in my Musedoll piggyback and was such a dear. There was no issues with payments or communication. Everything went very smoothly and I would certainly feel fine having any other transactions with her in the future! Thanks again. ^^

11. I just recieved the sheer white kimono with small fan I bought from splynterhayde...it arrived quickly and is very beautiful...I would certainly do business with splynterhayde again...A+++

12. I purchased a pair of pristine, cream white Sphaler Hands from Splynterhayde. She waited paitently while I made sure the E-check went through, was pleasant and friendly to deal with, and sent them on when she said she would. The Hands came clean as a whistle, packed incredibly securely and right on time. I would definitely purchase or trade with Splynterhayde again.

13. Just so that future buyers are aware:

I have been tagged in a problem transaction thread that has since been resolved. The thread can be found here.

To those who do not visit the link, I will summarize what has happened. In April 2010 I went missing from the forum due to many, many personal reasons. Some very unfortunate events had happened in my life and I simply did not have time to be here. In the grand mess of things, I had neglected to remember that I was in the midst of the transactions listed below.

During the time I was gone, a group order in which I was part of (we ordered a tan Chalco and I paid in full already for my skull mask, horns, and outfit.) arrived, and the seller could not contact me. Thus, she opened a paging thread, and a month later, (July 19th, 2010, I believe) I returned to deal with the situation. A customizer of mine who has been holding two of my heads for a long period of time also had correspondence for me (regarding my heads) during my away period, and likewise, could not find me. She joined in the thread as well. The rest of the matters between myself and both users are currently being resolved, and I hope, are no longer standing issues.

I do not expect to go missing again, and solemnly vow that from here on out, I will make sure to keep in contact with my sellers (and buyers, though that has never been an issue) and, should another emergency occur in real life, I will give any I am conducting business with notice of my departure.

If there are any questions or if a future potential buyer/seller should require extra information, please feel free to contact me about this. I have nothing to hide, and will gladly provide answers. Please, also refer to the transaction thread for an open letter I wrote in regards to my situation, as well as details pertaining to my transactions with both other users involved.

Thank you very much and many happy returns.

-Spy

14. Splynterhayde bought an eye and a wig from me. Payment was quick, as were messages and Splynterhayde also let me know once the item had arrived! Thanks.

15. Sold him an fdoll body, we had a few delays on both sides, but he was absolutely lovely, patient and kept me updated on his end. Excellent person to work with, and I would definitely do business with him again <3 <3

16. I sold some items to Splynterhayde. It was a perfect transaction! Splynterhayde was polite and kind, not to mention very understanding and patient. Thank you for being a perfect buyer!

17. Splynterhayde recently purchased my WS MNF Juri '10 head. It was a flawless transaction! He was polite, responded to PMs quickly, and sent payment immediately.

A+ all around. I definitely recommend him as a buyer. :thumbup

18. I purchased a Dream of Doll: DoC Si with Custom Faceup from Splynterhayde. The doll came in amazing packaging, it was so well done that i could hardly get the doll open and i kept saying to myself "Well, no one's getting in this box. No way is Frog gonna get hurt this way." and it was so cool with all the little disigns on it, i even kept the box because i loved it so much xP

The Doll was unharmed and very well protected and came with extras. It took me a while to get the money to purchase him but once i did it was an almost smooth transaction. Splynterhayde had disappeared for a moment due to an emergency because of personal related manners, but once he could he made sure that i knew and was very apologetic, i had figured something had happened and would most certainly buy something off of him again. He's now my friend and is a wonderful person to talk and chat with. COOL BEANS Splynterhayde! WONDERFUL SELLER! WOOT WOOT!

19. i sell her my horns from my Sinyland Devil Wing Set, all was perfect <3

20. I consider myself extremely fortunate that some of my dollie wares appealed to Splynterhayde because what I have gained from this transaction is a heck of a lot more than money! Not only is Splynterhayde a joy and a pleasure to do business with, he is extremely personable and considerate and I enjoyed getting to know him and sharing our passions (which I expect to continue for many years to come!).

The transaction itself was a breeze, payment was quick and communication was delightful and engaging. He was patient throughout the transaction and understanding when little things cropped up, and genuinely caring overall. He even insisted on reimbursing me for the additional shipping that I elected to pay due to the postal strike (even though I didn't expect him to)!

I have been both an active buyer and a seller in the DoA marketplace for a long time and I can say with utmost honesty that my transaction with Splynterhayde has been the best and most fulfilling by far, and has definitely been a highlight of my experience on DoA. :3

I highly recommend Splynterhayde to anyone!! (even though I want to keep him all for myself hee hee xD)! <3 <3