1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Splynterhayde

Mar 7, 2009

1. I also highly recommend Slynterhayde to all! He was really lovely - he bought a limho mono from me and every step was smooth, friendly and accomodating (even when I forgot to send the teef!) He really is so pleasant and friendly, it was a pleasure doing business and also I was so happy that my little boy goes to a wonderful and creative new owner!

2. Splynterhayde is the best! All through the Canada Post strike he kept me up to date and as soon as things cleared out, shipped me the Sphaler legs I bought from him--and they came less than a week later!! And because he packed them so carefully, they survived the worst both CP and the USPS could do ;) I'd highly recommend Splynterhayde for any kind of buying or selling... or chatting! :D

3. I recently participated in a split for a Granado Boyd with Splynterhayde. A completely smooth transaction all around from the friendly and informative communication as well as the quick payment for his share of the split.

I thoroughly enjoyed this transaction with him and consider myself fortunate in finding such a good friend in another part of the world. I hope all my transactions are as wonderful as this one. Thanks so much and many hugs from the US. ^^

4. Recently bought a Mr Wolf head from Splynterhyde and the transaction couldn't have gone any better, he is a dear to work with!

5. splynterhayde purchased a tan zaoll from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

6. Bought a SOOM Euclase from Splynterhayde, including hawk feet, dead hands, open eyes head, wig, eyes, human legs parts and extras! Although, I took my bloody time with things, Splyn was patient and worked hard to accommodate me! Kray is in wonderful condition, packing was very good, shipping was fast and I'd work with Splyn again! Thanks! 100% Positive Feedback!! Highly recommended

7. I purchased a Limhwa Mono from Splinterhayde, and things absolutely could not have been any better! He was amazingly sweet and friendly, sent a gorgeous pair of eyes, shipped super fast and even shipped the doll fully strung in his original box even though I didn't pay the extra for shipping (which was super appreciated!!) I cannot possibly recommend him highly enough, this has been one of the most wonderful transactions I have ever been fortunate enough to have had. It's awesome to have met such a fantastic fellow Canadian!

8. Bought an Edria head from Splynterhyde, he was so kind and friendly and even mailed the head to my faceup artist. Wonderful person to transact with.

9. I participated in a Splynterhayde's Soom Trachy split and got the clothes. I'm very happy with the clothing and the overall split. :) Thank you very much for hosting this!

10. I bought a Lishe head from Splynterhayde (one of the old 2005 ones) and it came beautifully packed (thank you hon!) and the head itself was so well kept up, you could tell it was very well cared for at Splynter's place! Always such a pleasure, and I hope to do more business once I have a real address again! :aheartbea

11. I was in Slynterhayde's Soom Trachy split for the trident. Everything went wonderfully, and no problems at all. I got my trident quickly!

12. Splinterhayde contacted me about a Migma normal torso for the large torso trade.

The transaction went very well and my torso arrived very well packed and perfect. =) Great experience and I would highly recommend for future transactions.

13. I was a part of Splynterhayde's Soom Trachy split (I got the normal head, extra body, and eyes) and everything went very smooth. It was done through a layaway and throughout there was constant and friendly communication. I received the doll and she is great! A wonderful transaction. Thank you!

14. I participated in Splynterhayde's Soom Migma split (for her outfit.) I appreciate Splynterhayde's prompt responses when PMed. There was a payment delay due to an unexpected bill on Splynterhayde's end, but this was resolved and payment settled on schedule. Doll arrived on October 27 and I settled my shipping quote on November 3rd, items were mailed out on November 16 due to scheduling/holiday delays, and severe weather in Splynterhayde's area. Spylnterhayde responded to PMs during this time and investigated shipping alternatives at my request. Very happy with my new outfit, thank you for hosting this split :)

15. I bought the wings in the Migma split. Splynterhayde was really friendly and shipped my wings pretty fast. They arrived in a big box and they were really well protected.

Thank you Splynterhayde! My first split was a great experience ^-^

16. I bought Splynterhayde's Juri 2010 head in BW and I thought it was a good transaction. Shipping got delayed, no big deal, and to make up for it I was sent a lovely new wig and chocolate covered coffee beans! I was already excited to see my new Juri, but could only eat 3 of the beans so I was still able to go to sleep, LOL! Good seller to work with, would like to do so again. Thank You! :)

17. I bought a Minifee body from Splynterhayde. He is just wonderful and very nice person!! The body was exactly as pictured and described, he's very friendly and prompt, i am more than happy and will be more than happy to deal with him again!! thanks a lot!!.

18. Splynterhayde bought me a Supia Roda Boy.
      It was an excellent transaction. I agreed to sell the doll in layaway and has honored all payments within the time agreed. In addition, it is really lovely and friendly person, which prevents the receipt of the doll (with a nice photo, thank you!)

Very highly recommended!

19. I bought an Impldoll Isaac from Splynterhayde, and it was a great transaction--communication was always prompt and friendly, shipping was fast, and the doll was packed very well! I would happily buy from him again. Thank you! :-)

20. Splynterhayde is an extremely pleasant seller! I bought a WS Breakaway head and was very impressed with the transaction, it was all timely and it was very nice to chat! Thank you again dear. ^^