1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Splynterhayde

Mar 7, 2009

1. Splynterhayde bought a Dollheart outfit from me and the transaction is smooth with great communication. Thx!

2. Bought a FTM Delf body from Splynterhayde and everything went smoothly with wonderful communication. The body was very well packaged and exactly as described. Thank you!!

TC

3. A+ as a trade partner. i did a trade with Splynterhayde. the communication was great, and my item arrived quickly. ^_^

4. I sold some clothes and shoes that fit 60cm boys to Splynterhayde. She is a really nice buyer! Would definitely welcome her again. Thanks^^!

5. I sold a pair of SD suspenders to Splynterhayde. A great and pleasant buyer who replies frequently and quickly. Thanks, Syplynterhayde :D

6. I sold my Ophelia Licorice piggy to Splynterhayde, and it was a great transaction! Fast payment and communication. I highly recommend him as a buyer. Thanks so much!! :)

7. I had a tan Limhwa Mono who needed some restoration work done on his face.

Splynterhayde decided to adopt him.

We traded!

For my Mono, I adopted a Soom Surprised Trachy from Splynterhayde , and I also gave Splynterhayde some extra cash to cover the price differences between our two dolls {Trachy is LE and Mono is not :)}, and I also gave him a little extra to help him buy some materials to help restore the Mono.

Splynterhayde was really quick with everything, including shipping! He is extremely kind, and very communicative! And now we are both very good friends. :D

I would love to do business with Splynterhayde again! He is a fantastic gentleman and a first-class businessman. :aheartbea

8. Sold a pair of Doll-Family Horns to Splynterhayde and transaction was perfect. It was the fastest sale ever and was much appreciated. Communication was wonderful and very quick. Payment was immediate. Would definitely love to do another transaction. Thank you so much!

9. We traded a LE mini head for a tiny doll. It was a great trade- fast shipping and really friendly.

10. Splynterhayde purchased MSD dress from me. Splynterhayde paid as promise and let me know when package arrived. Very polite and really nice to deal with, Ideal customer!

Thank you so much!

11. I brought a DIM Larina from Splynterhayde. The shipping was fast and the item was as described. Communication was also quick and friendly. I would definitely buy from Splynterhayde again! Thanks!

12. Splynterhayde bought a YOSD sized dress from me, and the transaction was speedy and perfect. Would recommend working with her!

13. I participated in Splynterhayde's Leeke GO and all went well and according to plan. Communication was good, and I received my package safely and well packaged. Thank you so much :)

14. Splynterhayde purchased a Dollshe Bernard from me. It was fabulous working with him. Payment was speedy, communication was great. Thanks so much! :)

15. I sold Splynterhayde a Volks Yo-sd. Layaway payments were always paid on time and communication was excellent. I highly recommend! Thank you! :)

16. PERFECT split partner!!

Splynterhayde and I decided to work together to split a Fancy Goth Louis from Glorydoll... a whole 10 months back! Neither of us expected that Glorydoll would take us all on a wild goose chase, but throughout it all, he was always friendly and great and was always understanding and kind whenever I had trouble paying off my part of the layaway. So happy to have made an awesome friend out of all this! :) All communication was flawless, and I'm happy to report that there were ZERO problems throughout the long transaction. Very happy with the whole thing, thank you!! <3

17. I bought Soom Afi from Splynterhayde
      everything's perfect, Thank you!

18. I joined a split with him past December. The delay escaped us but once he got the items he let me know as soon as he could. Communication was always excellent and he was always very polite and gentle. He even made a super package to cut on shipping fees, and made sure everything was safe (including a resin cane).

Thank you very much; I recommend joining splits with him.

19. Splynterhayde bought some wigs and eyes from me. Payment was quick and I got a prompt e-mail when the items arrived. Many thanks for the smooth transaction!

20. Splynterhayde bought my modded MNF Breakaway head. He was quick to pay, easy to work with, and all around a great buyer. Would love to do business with him again!