1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Splynterhayde

Mar 7, 2009

1. I bought Splynterhaydes's lovely Ophelia Licorice. Great communication, especially as the PM system was playing up. Wonderful to deal with.

2. I bought a darling AoD/Illusion Spirit boy from Splynterhayde and it was a really great purchase - the doll is just as listed, and I couldn't ask for better communication!

3. I bought a beautiful le legende de temps vampire edria head from splynterhayde and the transaction was perfect..she was packaged very well...
      I would certainly do business with splynterhayde again.
      Thank you

4. Excellent transaction with Splinterhayde who purchased a Juri 2011 head from me. Payment was quick and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thank you!!

5. i bought a custom house gaby from Splynterhaydes, was very friendly, wonderful communication and it was a excellent transaction.

6. Did a trade with Splynter, they were really understanding when the shipping took longer then expected. They kept in great contact with the whole thing, and the trade I got was in great condition. Very nice and understanding person, would do business with again.

7. Sold my DZ Elsa to Splynterhayde, very polite and enjoyable to speak to! Fast payment, and was very patient when USPS/Customs took forever to deliver the poor girl!
      Recommend!

8. Splynterhayde purchased my Iplehouse Luna and everything about this transaction was 110% perfect! Wonderful communication, extremely professional and all round a really great person to do business with. Splynterhayde PMed me immediately to let me know that she had arrived safely and this was appreciated very much. I highly recommend Splynterhayde and would gladly do business at any time.

Thank you again!

9. I bought a doll in Splynterhayde, bleu citron notdoll lab. She was sent on time and well packed. I am very grateful! thank you very much!

10. i bought Splynterhayde spirit doll little alice! as usual it was wonderful doing business with him, we were able to meet locally and i could see the doll before purchase. good communication and wonderful to work with.

11. I bought Splynterhayde's Iplehouse Tamer Luna, and everything was just perfect. I love the doll. Thank you very much!!

12. I bought Splynterhayde's Pixiu with a graciously permitted layaway. Wonderful little fellow, and packed well, and great communication from a very nice person!

13. I bought a Leeke World Little Bird from Splynterhayde. Communication was fast, and my little girl was shipped very quickly! I even got a free pair of eyes! Would definitely buy again~ :)

14. Just finished a GOLDEN transaction with Splynterhayde! I purchased a bline minifee girl body and it came quickly, well packaged!! And pretty darn fast! Communication was wonderful and helpful!!!
      Thanks so much!!!

15. Awesome transaction with Splynterhayde! I bought a doll and a custom faceup for said doll. I have never seen someone work so hard to make me happy! Amazing transaction and totally awesome seller and customizer! EXCELLENT!

16. Splynterhayde bought an unoa Lusis faceplate from me with a short layaway and everything went perfect.
      Splynter is very pleasant to deal with and I would gladly do bussiness with him again.
      Thank you!

17. splynterhayde bought a MNF Vampire Elf Chloe off me. It was an excellent transaction, fantastic communication, regular payments and was an all time great purchaser. I would happily do business with him again.

18. I sold a Fullset Doll Chateau Queena to Splynterhayde, a perfect transaction from beginning to end!
      All communication from him was clear, friendly and prompt, he's great to talk to! He paid in full the same day as the purchase agreement and let me know when she arrived safe and sound!
      Don't hesitate to deal with Splynterhayde! ^_^

19. Splynterhayde bought a MiniFee neck connector from me and the sale went very well! Payment was made quickly. Overall a very positive transaction.

20. I've bought Glorydoll Goth Louis from Splynterhayde, everything was perfect, he was excellently packed and arrived safely (he was even sent a lot earlier despite the schedule what I really appreciated). The communication was (and still is) great on all stages. Thank you very much, I'll gladly have business with you again :3