1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Squishtaru

Jan 15, 2009

1. I traded a doll head with Squishtaru, and she was great to work with! :3 She kept in great communication and the head arrived quickly and safely ^^ Thanks! :D

2. joined a leeke preorder GO
      it was a long wait, but it was well worth it.
      would gladly join a GO with her again ^^

3. I participated in Squishtaru's Leeke group order, and it was handled very well. Communication was great and things were flawless. Thanks! :D

4. I participated in (yet another) Leekeworld GO run by Squishtaru. Her group orders are always impeccable. She's super organized, friendly, and communicative. My items were shipped quickly and packed very nicely, I'd definitely recommend her! Thanks again <3

5. I participated in a group order for Leekeworld ran by Squishtaru. Absolutely fabulous transaction, couldn't have asked for better. Will join again in future Go's!
      Thank you!!!

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Squishtaru and they arrived really quickly and are beyond gorgeous! Thanks!

7. I participated in a Leeke GO Squishtaru organized. She also put some things from her personal sale on hold for me, so I could save on shipping. Great communication and information. Highly recommended...

8. Joined Squishtaru's Leeke GO and the transaction was awesome. Great communication, very oraganized and prompt shipping. Would definitely join one of her group orders again. Thank you very much! :D

9. I joined a LUTS group order Squishtaru runs.
      The whole process was smooth and my items arrived safely.
      Recommended!

Thank you. ^^

10. I bought some eyes from Squishtaru and they came perfectly intact. When I asked for additional pictures of the domes, she was more than accommodating and I would be pleased to do business with her again in the future.

11. Squishtaru bought 2 Ange Ai's from me~
      The transaction was easy! With quick payment and communication was flawless!
      Thanks for making it so easy! I would definitely recommend Squishtaru~

12. I participated in Squishtaru's Lutz GO. she was very organized and shipped quickly once the items came in. she was also very nice about the payment arrangements. So polite and prompt in her pm responses too. I would definitely work with her again.

13. i commissioned Squishtaru for some YOSD hairbands : a lot of colours and styles we can chose, the hairbands are just amazing , a lovely work , ship and commuicate
      love your work ! thanks so much

14. I adopted an Ange Ai Sunny from Krystal, she she was the best seller ever! Great communication and super fast shipping. :)

Melissa

15. I participated in Squishtaru's Lutz GO. she was very nice and great to work with. abd very fast to ship the items once they arrived

16. I participated in Squishtaru's Luts GO, too.
      Very kind and great to work with!
      Lovely communication and fast shipping!

I really recommend her! Hope to deal with you again ;)

17. I commissioned Squishtaru for a lati white outfit. It came out perfect! It's lovely.

[​IMG]

Thanks so much!

18. I was in a LeekeGo run by Squishtaru, everything ran very smoothly and communication was great. I would definitely join a go with her again :D

19. I participated in a Leeke Group Order organized by Squishtaru. Communication was great, and the package was shipped very quickly! I would definitely join another Group order run by Squishtaru!

Thanks so much Squishtaru!

20. We bought a MSD Dollheart bunny purse from Squishtaru; she was courteous, prompt, and the item arrived very quickly. It was in perfect shape and works wonderfully what I wanted. I definitely recommend her as a seller and rate this transaction as an A+!

Thanks! :aheartbea