1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St. James

Jun 21, 2006

1. Absolutely the most amazing jewelry for dolls - precious metal and gemstone! Artistic and professional crafting. These are artisan pieces, unique and truly wonderful to own!!!

Buy with confidence!

2. In full agreement with everyone else: this is very special jewelry, presented as beautifully as it deserves. After several transactions, I can say that shipping is always prompt, communication is always easy and friendly, and the quality of the items is superb. Sign me "a happy repeat customer"!

3. I bought stuff twice and they have always been very nice and very quick! and the jewelry is stunning and I will buy more in the future :)

4. I bought a jade ring for my saint from orangebabydolly jewels. Great transaction & quick shipment. Will be using again for my jewelry needs.

5. Just received a doll body in perfect condition! Fast shipping and great communication. A real pleasure to do business with! Thanks! :D

6. I've recently, within the past few months, commissioned a custom designed ring from orangebabydolly. She turned the design I sent her into something WAAAAAAAAY BEYOND my expectations!XD It is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLY WONDERFUL!!^_____^ I honestly can't recommend her enough! Her work is high quality and I received it rather quickly upon completion. I especially loved the way it was packaged! The ring wrapped about a tiny rolled note! SO CUTE!!^____^ *is a calligraphy fanatic thus squeeeeeeeed over such beautifully rendered words so teeny tiny cute!* XD

Worth every penny!^__^V

7. I bought a onyx cabochon ring for my baby, the quality is excellent, St. James is super nice and sweet, extremely fast shipping. I want more! :love

8. I purchased a lovely orangebabydolly ring for my Hound, and it arrived very quickly, looking even better than pictured! An absolute work of art. Superb seller!!

9. Purchased a pentacle ring for my El, and am very, very pleased. Terrific work, friendly to deal with, fast shipping... I definitely recommend! :)

10. I adopted St.James' Juri head, and wow, I have never seen such a well packaged parcel :D (She did complain of a mild headache upon arrival, but I think that was more to do with my rattling the box and squealing xD)

St.James was really great and friendly, with such quick and thoughtful service. Thankyou SO much!! :aheartbea

11. I purchased a garnet necklace for my Hound. They added a little extra chain to the length at no extra cost, and shipped amazingly fast. I'm looking forwards to doing business with them again!

12. It's ridiculous how much jewelry I've bought from St. James & orangebabydolly jewelry. I've also ordered a custom piece and she was very patient with me while I was being an indecisive lout. I've bought jewelry both straight from here on DoA, as well as on eBay.

I've also sold clothing to St. James herself, and she's just as professional and wonderful to deal with as a buyer as she is a jewelry dealer.

I wouldn't hesitate for one second to buy or sell with her as well as orangebabydolly jewelry. :love

13. I met St. James at Yaoi-con and fell in love with a silver & carnelian necklace. Alas, it was not large enough for my DOT boy, but she offered--for NO extra charge--to have it resized and contact me when it was done. The end result is gorgeous and fits perfectly! Thank you!

14. I purchased a necklace from orangebabydoll and it is really stunning :D
      Thank you so much :)

15. I purchased to silver bands and was not dissapointed! They're great quality and they came very quickly.

16. I've dealt with St. James and orangebabydolly twice now. Once on eBay for a lovely garnet ring. And more recently for a custom commission that I provided the stones for. Completely smooth transaction. Great quality product and the shipping is FAST. I'm in the UK, St. James is in California. My rings only took 4 days to arrive!

17. Great seller.:)
      I bought 2-sterling silver rings and they came in today. They are super fresh and now to wait for my EL Elf to come home and try them on.

Thanks St. James

18. I bought a ring and it's perfect! :D I am totally in love with the quality and St. James was very quick to respond and shipped out exactly when they said they would! Thank you! :)

19. :D I was hooked on Orangebabydolly jewellery after my first purchase, and have since bought necklaces for all my girls ( and boy! ).

I cannot recommend Orangebabydolly's workmanship highly enough, perfection in such tiny intricate items, it's mid-boggling!
      This jewellery is worth every penny.

St James as a seller - so very kind and helpful and reliable. Shipping very fast too.

:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

20. orangebabydolly jewelry is just the best! And the good shopkeepers couldn't be nicer to deal with.

I have not taken the ring I bought from them for my Iplehouse Louis off of him in eight months.