1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St. James

Jun 21, 2006

1. I bought a pair of Dollheart boots from St. James. Communication was great and the boots were very well packaged and just as described.
      I'm very happy with my purchase and I would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!!

2. I purchased two pairs of droprops from St. James. She was great with communication, shipped immediately, and packed very safely. I would be delighted to buy from her anytime.

3. :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

Had the pleasure of purchasing two pairs of eyes from St. James. All was silky-smooth, and I would for sure deal with her again. Thanks!

4. Purchased a Great wig from St.James . I love Neale wigs and Iam Happy to have found one through her. Shipping was fast Packaging was superb !!

5. I recently sold an outfit to this member, and she was very pleasant to work with. She paid promptly and kept in contact with me during the sale. I highly recommend doing business with this member!

6. I purchased a doll wig from St. James and everything was great! She shipped quickly and let me know when the package was on its way. I've purchased from her before, and she's always been an A+ seller. Thanks, St. James! :)

7. I purchased Volks Johanna lower legs & flat feet from St. James, and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase! she shipped quickly, I'm thrilled with my purchase and can't wait to purchase again!

8. Another +1 for St. James! I purchased a Feeple Ashley head from her in white. Communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was timely, and Ashley came packed amazingly well. What can I do but recommend her? I'd purchase from her again in a heartbeat.

Thank you, St. James!

9. I brought a Pukipuki Cupid Fullset from St.James here on the Marketplace. The transaction went without any hitches, the communication was fab and the doll is just as described and am a very happy buyer, would purchase from again. Thank you St.James.

10. Bought a dollshe carrying bag from St James, transaction was flawless, carrier was amazingly well packed!
      Would def buy from in the future.

Thanks again!

11. Purchased a pair of eyes from St. James, and as expected, all was smooth as silk.

:pcupcake
      Many thanks - always a pleasure!

12. I bought a Volks body from St.James.
      The transaction was perfect. The body was really safely packed and promptly shipped after my last payment. Moreover communication was great during the whole transaction. Thank you so much!

13. I bought a Volks Lieselotte body from St.James. Flawless transaction - friendly, prompt communication, fast shipping and the body arrived packed very securely. Thanks so much!

14. I sold a body to St. James and it was a perfect transaction all the way. Thank you very much!

15. @St. James saw my WTB listing for LLt Ahaz head and offered me hers. i don't think i would have had any chance finding this man and i'm so thankful Jenn allowed me to take a short layaway. communication was wonderful and shipping was as promised. Ahaz arrived superbly well packaged with a lovely card. i couldn't be happier!

16. I bought St.James' Volks Williams Romantic Glance as a split first and then she offered me the fulldoll. I could not ask for a better transaction as I had a chance to get my graill doll. She packed the doll very well and he arrived super fast. Would definitely love to do business with her again. Highly recommended seller :3nodding:

17. I purchased a pair of Volks tabi feet, communication was excellent and the feet arrived mint in box. Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction!

18. I bought a beautiful Volks SD10 body from St.James. Communication was great and she shipped him extra fast and very safely packaged in his box. Excellent transaction, thank you! :)

19. I bought a DearSD Kira head from St. James. She is definitely a pro at packaging things as she was protected by a box, a bubble fortress and another box! Everything was as described, shipped very quickly too. :D
      I can't say enough good things about this transaction. Thank you very much!

20. Purchased a doll body from St. James. Arrived super well packed within the week and I couldn’t be happier. Body is just as described in the sales thread and communication was good throughout the transaction. Thank you again!